@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Here is the discussion guide. It’s rought right now. It was inspired by the discussion guides at the end of the second edition books for The Wingfeather Saga. However, I think that’s resulted in it being written for a younger audience than my book is aimed at (I’m…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I mean, this isn’t a matter of personal conviction. This is biological and physiological sense. Few who have sense would disagree with this.
exactly. But a lot of movies and books now days basicly have it be jyst because she’s a girl she can win sort of thing. You know, “girl power” *rolls eyes*
So yeah, I was glad that they didn’t do t…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@linus-smallprint    @mineralizedwritings
So my friends got me a ticket and I went into it ready to hate it. I hadn’t seen the trailer, but the cover had a girl in armor on the front, (small spoiler, she never ends up wearing armor ever.) She wears a tight costume for one of her outfits and I don’t love it, but all the rest of her outfits are…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think it is high time I read through everything, that way you get a perspective from someone who doesn’t have to wait for each section and reads it in roughly a couple sittings. 👍
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I don’t know if Boxing Day is widely celebrated in America, but it is at the very least on our calendars.
Ah, okay. It’s pretty much like a second Black Friday here.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
End credits song! (This was the most fitting version of this song I could find. As an aside, if you haven’t, look up the history of this song.)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @keilah-h @theducktator @loopylin @theshadow @whalekeeper
Happy Boxing Day! (do you celebrate this in the USA?) Let’s box this draft up with the final chapter!
There is one more thing I need to write for this that I will do later. A discussion guide for the reader. After that I will have…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
(also, how come humans aren’t a little more upset that lyens seem to think they’re the dominant species? Is there a human-centric country or are they just all over without a specific homeland?)Â
Yes, the humans are upset, this just hasn’t been the focus of the story, and with other things to focus on, such as getting rid of the…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 9 months ago
What language is your forum signature?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 9 months ago
I love that sooo much!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I mean, if any lizard breed is going to be a fashion icon, it would be a chameleon
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
One of my sisters crocheted Howard (one of my characters) for me!!!

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, but do they have plans to take over the solar system as well?
Sun == Warm Canada
Mercury == Lesser Canada
Venus == Poisonus Canada
Earth == Canada Major
Mars == Red Canada
Astroid Belt == Floaty Canada
Jupiter == Stormy Canada
Saturn == Ring Canada
Neptune == Blue Canada
Uranass == Canadass
Pluto == Canada that is…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Haven’t seen it, and didn’t have any plans yet. When my brother saw the trailer, he reported the protagonist was a Mary Sue, which turned our family off. But now you’ve peeked my curiosity. I didn’t realize Peter Jackson was directing it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Eek I ranted sorry.No worries. I rant all the time, just ask @ellette-giselle.
Thank you both for your feedback on the emotional scene. Heh heh. Maybe one day I will learn how to make my characters emotional, but your advice will help me, thanks for it. Where would the both of you say the emotion fell off in the chapter? Was it around…[Read more]
- Load More
