@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I might post a bunch of stuff on here soon to cope with tearing down my plot board and reconfiguring the whole thing. They say humor is the best coping mechanism.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
This definitely applies to ninety percent of story creators, and you can’t convince me otherwise

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
😄
Aw that makes me so happy that you like it 🥹 Well uh yeah…. I am still writing it… but uh… I’m at a pause right now because my mom is editing it and we’ve taken a pretty long break lol… we plan to start back on it again soon and I’ve been trying to work on it here and there…. But idk.
I can resend you the link but I have…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I want to get to this eventually! I’m trying to finish a 1,300 page book right now so I’m trying not to read too much else until I do that. XD But I’m still subscribed to this. <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh good, I’m glad Cass isn’t playing her. That was just horrible before.
So, since Cass is the perfect child (in Lilitu’s mind, I’d really like to see him fail in areas. Maybe in a way that Lilitu doesn’t even notice but the reader does. Ya know? Just my thoughts)
I liked this chapter a lot. Good job. One thing:
Liv had…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
YESSSSS!!!
Okay sounds good!!!!! Are you still writing your story? you should resend me the link, I’ve always loved your story! <3
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah. That is very good news!
also, do still tag me!! I still am reading your story, I just don’t usually have a lot to say though cuz I’m a bad editor. But I am still reading. 😊
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
OH! Ellette, you’re gonna be so happy… ( @theducktator and @grcr might also want to know this)
I have a recent development…
Cass is no longer going to be playing with Sef’s feelings.
He’s officially a nice guy again hahaha
Since Lilitu and Sef are separated for a good chunk of the book, there’s no opportunity for this to happen. Cass is…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @anyone-else
Next chapter!!!
What am I doing?
Frustration built up in Lilitu’s chest until he wanted to scream.
But he couldn’t scream….or else Adar would find him.
Cass isn’t going to come bail you out this time, he pressed his lips together in a thin line. You have to figure it out yourself.
He tried to find a comfort…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a third of the way through and I already have a lot of thoughts, so that’s good! I really like Tyn, by the way, favorite character.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I will!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Wonderful! Tag me when you do!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Okay great!!! hahaha!
Really??? That makes me really happy!!!! Thank you!!!! <3
Speaking of Eloy, I just wrote a funny Eloy scene (it’s kind of cheesy I think, but I’m going to edit it later.) I’ll post it in a little bit!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I know. Can’t we just settle nicely in the middle instead of falling off the road on one side or the other? lol.
Anyhow, I think this movie is a fairly well done example of a strong girl who isn’t a long haired guy. I don’t agree with all her lines of thought/reasoning but still it’s a good example of staying more in the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Not at all. Tag me whenever you want.
This is a really good chapter. Well balanced dialogue, not cheesy on the emotions, but enough to make you feel them. Well done.
(I’m really hoping for more Eloy in this draft. *hint hint*)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Now THAT might have just been your best chapter ever. I could feel Alan, I could sense that he was completely trust the Saviour, yet there was also pain with it, but his grief was quiet by now. If you could make the grief in the chapter before this more forceful then it would beautiful contrast to the calm in this one.
Very…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle @jonas (let me know if I’m tagging you too much, I know you’re probably busy!!!!) this goes for anyone else too, please let me know if you’d like me to stop tagging you lol @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @anyone-else
Here’s a second half of the Lilitu chapter:
(Again, this is unedited so this won’t be the finished product, this is…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m a little behind here, but I should have read everything by Epiphany. Happy Feast of Stephen! My family doesn’t really celebrate Boxing Day; we celebrate my birthday!!! *excited screaming* Also, question, do you read the discussion questions in the backs of books normally? I always ignore them.😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
First of all, I don’t know if you had planned for Lilitu to have any more lasting injuries than some cuts and bruises, but from the level of beating he’s just received, he’s likely to have some cracked or broken ribs (which could damage internal organs), and/or a concussion. And if he was knocked out/unconscious for long…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
I think it is high time I read through everything, that way you get a perspective from someone who doesn’t have to wait for each section and reads it in roughly a couple sittings. 👍
Awesome!
- Load More
