@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
same! It hurts! But I like to keep the story real.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 9 months ago
I finished! (And the art for the cover is really cool.) I gave answering those questions a shot, even though you might be past the point of feedback, I figured you might want to hear what I thought.
Were the characters believable?
For the most part, yes. At times, there was somewhat stilted (slightly forced seeming, or maybe a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
Executing a teenager and a pregnant woman is something even I would shy away from writing lol
hmmmmm.
I’ve killed my fare share of teenagers….. and a few little kids……………..
but yeah I like the hymn at the back idea! maybe if you have any recipes, or games, or other things that you put an emphasis on through the story,…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I was just about to make this topic! I love Kate DiCamillo so much! I just reread The Tale of Despereaux. It’s sooo good! And Mercy Watson! I love Mercy Watson!!!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
wow! haven’t heard from you in a little while! I was wondering if you were still reading!
I think I plan to keep it. It honestly is a very special thing and a special part of the story, and I feel like it really shows their faith as whole as embodying some of the key messages of the book. I have actually ended each of the books in this…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Lolololol 😂 maybe I am out of my mind
I love soup in real life—awh, chicken noodle is one of my all-time favorite things to eat—but the word is just…. Sooooup? Ew. lol I just can’t with how it sounds.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I just realized I can’t actually flip my hair because I have a bob cut. 😐
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I second what everyone else is saying :]
-
whaley replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I liked it—although it has been fuel for my dislike of the word soup.
What?? You don’t like the word soup?? I love love love the word soup, you must be absolutely out of your mind, girl. 😝 You like the food though, right?
I read Narnia, but other then that I read mostly fiction set in our world or a fantasy world that was…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, I wasn’t fond of it. I don’t remember why I don’t like it either, I just don’t.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Kate DiCamillo in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I read Narnia, but other then that I read mostly fiction set in our world or a fantasy world that was basically earth alternate reality with no weird creatures just a bunch of artistic liberty.
The only other Kate DiCamillo book I know for sure I’ve read is Because of Winn-Dixie.
Oh wait, I read that one. I didn’t like i…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
that doesn’t matter. We all have a learning curve. I hate some of the drawings I have on here, but that doesn’t matter. Plus, you can get helpful feedback and/or encouragement!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
You can’t leave me hanging there!! 😖 Although, I’m wondering if I want to know what happens next.
No real changes to the scene that I could think of. The one hymn is pretty long, but if you want to include it all, that’s fine.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
SERIOUSLY?!
Lol, I guess I have to write now…. I’ll be back when i have something
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @highscribeofaetherium @grcr
thx
WHY HAVE YOU NOT BEEN POSTING YOUR ART!!!???
Because I’m gonna hate these drawings, and then they’ll be forever on here. Besides, they’re far from perfect.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @grcr
12/31/24
NEXT SECTION!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The next morning, Joseph was startled awake by the sound of keys jangling in the lock. He sat up quickly, jolting Amelia awake.
Beric rolled over and yawned.
At the other side of the room, David was a…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AHHH Your art looks sooo good!!! I LOVE it!!!!! The girl in the flower field is so pretty!!! 😍😍 Amazing job!
- Load More
