@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr Crazy Writing Week, starts on Monday (Jan 6th) and ends the 14th. It’s a motivational writing challenge type of thing to see how many words your team can write in a week. I’ve never done it before, but it sounded like fun! Whaley knows more about it, if you have other questions.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I haven’t… what and when is it, though?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
This is The Color of Hope, the one about the girl with synesthesia 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr @theducktator Did you guys sign up?
@whalekeeper @anyone-else I’m planning to work on my WIP as much as I can! Unfortunately, I just realized I’m supposed to be starting homework for the first week of CC, and we were assigned to read 100 pages of history over the break . . . which I haven’t started yet because I didn’t know about it until…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@everyone (I’m too lazy to actually tag people, LOL XD)
I hath dire need of thy input! ☝️
What are your romance pet peeves?
Yep, it’s just that question. (not irl, of course, but in fiction, lol)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Gotcha!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I have to leave for a date with friends but I’ll reply in a couple hours!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Leo must not have been listening to the conversation between him and Silvia, and Silvia was too interested in tea to alleviate his confusion.
The woman spoke from her chair behind him. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?”
Rory jumped at his name and sw…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@koshka @ellette-giselle
Barnes
Some of the kids picked up their mugs. Barnes waited for them to settle down. “So, I have to introduce myself first before you give me any explanation. Is that what Rory wants?” -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory was even more confused. “Snipe Ship? I’m not a marine.” He looked to Leo for help.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
In the kitchen, Barnes set the tea water to simmer. The kettle started whistling almost immediately, and Barnes quickly put together four cups of tea and a cup of juice she had found in the ice box.
Coming back into the living room, she set the tray on the coffee table and settled down on a corner armchair, a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory studied Silvia curiously. He had never had someone look at him like that. She was frowning, but she wasn’t angry. It was something else. He couldn’t quiet decided what it was. It was like the way Leo looked at him in the church. Like she actually cared weather he lived or died. Like it mattered if he was hurt or in…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@keilah-h
Nah, you’re good, I was just checking to see if you were interested.But please still tag me in the sprint topic cause I have a story idea I really like and I probably won’t write it unless I have motivation, which you guys provide in spades. Lol.
I meant the sprinting forum in CWW, but we can do that here too. After all, I think s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Barnes
Barnes closed the door. She took off her boots by the entrance rug, and folded up her coat before speaking quietly. “May I use the kitchen to make warm drinks, Leo?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Rory
Rory was surprised by how relieved he felt at seeing Quincy and Silvia. He let go of Rory and moved toward the couch and quietly dropped to his knees, reaching out a hand to stroke Quincy’s head. He looked up, his eyes finding Silvia’s. “Is he alright?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I am really, really impatient to start writing, but I have to hold in all my ideas until the challenge starts. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
If you can’t enter the community on Monday for whatever reason, I will wrangle up somebody to help you.
I’ve started to discover how hard writing contemporary can be. I have the main plot points in my head, but figuring how to get to each one without writing filler chapters has been difficult. Right now I’m just try…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi Esther!!! I haven’t talked to you in foreverrrr!!!
How’s your WIP going??? Is it still the one in New Mexico (sorry I feel so behind on everything here lolll)
My WIP is actually going really well, idk what it is about winter but I can always write the best in winter lol
Idk why
The vibes are just right I guess *shrugs*
- Load More
