@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 5 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@rae @theshadow @koshka @ellette-giselle
Eeehhh Barnes scene. Very short, here it is.
Lucille headed out to the school grounds, her tin box banging against her side. No one else sat in these eastern bleachers. The rest of the class must have left already, impatient to move forward.
The young girl sat down. She clenched her fists, and…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh whatever. He is so dead. And It’s your fault. Because I had to prove that your reverse brain trick didn’t reverse my brain because I reverse brain tricked you.
so there.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, a gargoyle. I shall keep your wise suggestion in mind.
-
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
hehehehehehehe you fell into my reverse psychology
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m gonna save him just to prove you wrong.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Black lace curtains, old classic slightly falling apart books with yellow pages that smell amazing, and a gargoyle.Â
That image looks like it needs a gargoyle, okay? -
whaley replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yep. I estimate 30% chance survival.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ah, I hadn’t thought of artwork prints!
*Grumbles* Ugh, you’re so unhelpful. 😡
Dark academia as in this:

And steampunk as in the genre, if that makes sense.
There is no way my study will look this dark, though, or as detailed. It’s probably going to be a more light academia with less wood decor…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Artsy artsy, and glowy too. Much approval. 👍 *Hands you a cup of glitter tea* You’ve both earned it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
AHHH!!!! SO PRETTY!!! WOW! That is so amazing!! So pretty!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Ugh, ballet is ridiculously expensive. I’m probably going to get a job this year, so I can join the performing company, and take another class or two.Â
Or 3 or 6…Is 1 false?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
So cool! I’ve wanted to do that for years, but my parents couldn’t find classes anywhere, so I picked ballet instead.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
That’s totally fine!
Yes, give me one sec. I’ll post it and you shoot me an email. Once I get the email I’ll take me info down.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
OUCH!
That’s a bit of an exaggeration.
But it’s not unfounded. 🤣🤣Whaley did you read the scene too?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
The violence and stuff I can handle. About the only thing that would raise a red flag for me is what Rath did to Sef’s mom (I don’t remember her name), but you didn’t write that very descriptively and any discomfort I had with the scene was a me problem, not a problem with your writing.
Okay, good to know! Thanks!
I liked each of the c…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“Mr. Cruncher himself always spoke of the year of our Lord as Anna Dominoes: apparently under the impression that the Christian era dated from the invention of a popular game, by a lady who had bestowed her name upon it.” -Charles Dickens, A Tale of Two Cities
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
What style dance do you do? I forgot about the book club. I’m in if you restart it!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
it’s easier for me if you just do it in the status update and then delete it once you get my test email 😉
hope you don’t mind
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@stephie That’s actually a great idea!! XD
- Load More
