@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Cool screenshots!! I used to play Minecraft, but I kind of got out of it after a while. Me and my siblings would play in phases. Do you play all survival or creative as well?
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
ER sock fan
Also, angry cat Batman is worst
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
They look beautiful.
-
Ruth's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Are you going to start listening to us, or is that not happening?
…
Oh dear, you know it’s bad when your boyfriend starts making memes too.
You made memes for Baron?!?!?! Aww, thank you. That means a lot.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m 15
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe guys, I forgot about this. My bad.
Hugo
Hugo nodded. Behind him, after inspecting the scale rip in her jacket, Barnes gave a solemn thumbs up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I shall be the undefeated meme champion. Fear me.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I would totally roleplay for this, but Marcel is meant to head towards the river with the others, and I don’t want to singlehandedly move everyone especially because Jonas’ rebel character is leading. I have a feeling everyone has lost track of what needs to happen next, and that’s why the ball isn’t rolling.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m good with anything except killing this RP
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I thought I had submitted a Baron RP, but now I think I never pushed “submit”. *facepalm* sorry
-
ArcticAnimals replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@Kefa
Arctic… is she even on anymore?! I assume 17-18
Hey! So I’ve actually joined my schools basketball team so it’s been taking up lots of the time and energy I put into other things like writing. So that’s why I haven’t been on. I’m actually fourteen and in 8th grade😊
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Maybe paused but not dead…
I’d be down to start it up again whenever, I just don’t know what to RP at the moment…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Pause? It doesn’t need to be officially dead, but I don’t know if there’s enough interest right now to continue.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@raxforge @rae @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @the_lost-journal @ellette-giselle @hybridlore @whalekeeper @grcr
Do we declare this RP officially dead, or do we want to continue? Alternatively, we could put it on pause if people want to continue later. What do you all think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
btw, you saying that with your kitty cat pfp glaring at me was the best ever! I almost died.
lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
The second story
The Silver StreakSparkling gems set in a vast darkness, with a single marvelous pearl hung upon nothing. In the soft bed of short blades of grass, two young boys, about ten, lay upon a hilltop.
“Isn’t the night beautiful, Baron?” Faren asked his friend with youthful excitement. The cold gaze of his…[Read more] -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I was slightly disappointed as I’d hoped to be swamped. lolol
btw, you saying that with your kitty cat pfp glaring at me was the best ever! I almost died.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Did you see Whaley’s memes? ^^^^
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
You just had to say something, Ellette.
well, I should at least be thankful that there were only two memes
- Load More

*worse
False, Batman is
No.
Angry cats are already bad news, now add Batman into the mix.
If there isn’t a fanfic comic or story with this, I might just make one!
False! Batman is human! Humans are much more scary than cats, even angry ones. Change my mind 😤
Cats have no moral compass.
Batman doesn’t kill because he has a moral compass (plus his parents were killed so there’s emotional stuff too). A cat’s very nature is being a predator who totures and kills. Angry Cat Batman be worse
True, but cats also don’t have thumbs, or are the size of humans (but I guess that depends on your definition of cat). Batman has more money than a cat will ever have
I have a reply, but…it will require some writing.
*gets popcorn* Oh boy, this is going to be funny
Actually, nvm, I’m just gonna do it the boring way.
It’s a cat and Batman. He has thumbs and not being human sized would have its advantages.
Plus, there are rich cats.
Aw, I was hoping for a long argument.
…Fine, you win