@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Soooo, are our characters ever going to meet up again… because my charries are still just by themselves…
And I did continue the story soooo….
Your characters are in the boat area, right? Two of my characters are there, and @highscribeofaetherium has hers there. I was going to let her go first, but if she doesn’t RP soon, I can g…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009 @power @loopylin
I think the reason Sara, (and I) shy away from the word “religious” is because it’s become so misused. I’ve been around people where when they find out I’m a Christian they say, “oh yeah, I’m religious too!” Then I ask them simple things about what they believe, (normally about when did t…[Read more]
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
lol
Ellis isn’t a very common name these days, so I’m not surprised someone mixed that up at some point. It does look similar to a lot of female names.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nah, you’re all good, I should have been more clear. They’re running with Ellis
Ellis is a he. That’s probably why it was confusing.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
While I can see your point, the Bible itself calls Christianity a religion.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My church has always explained that being a Christian isn’t a religion. It isn’t a list of “dos and don’ts” and it’s not just “a” religion, it’s the TRUTH. being a Christian and believing in the Bible has always been a direct relationship with God to me.
Religion isn’t necessarily a “bad” word, but in my opinion I like to avoid it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sidles in* Okay, me answer too.
What is your denomination?
I am an Orthodox Presbyterian. Not a lot of people recognize it; it’s small enough that I’m familiar with many of the leaders from across the Southeast. To make it short, I’m a Calvinist. XD
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I try to read through the psalms whenever im going through hard stuff.
Me too, girl, me toooooo
The Psalms always be hitting hard…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
What is your denomination?
I go to an Evangelical Church (it’s called Faith Alliance Church, and we’re part of the Christian and Missionary Alliance!)
Did you grow up with this denomination? Are you still growing up with it?Or did you convert to it yourself?
I grew up with it, but it’s always felt like home, so I would say I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah my answer sounds so weird. Do I make sense???
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
lol 😄😁
Mmm… one reading… Multiple times a year, but only once in the day we do it. Am I understanding this weird/wrong? 😅
(btw, sorry if my answers are slow—I’m typing from my phone 😓🫤😬)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
That makes sense.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
May I ask why?
Sure! We do church from home because God called us away from our last one. There were several unbiblical things going on in the last one that my family doesn’t agree with (issues I that haven’t really ask my parents enough about or remember well). So until God leads us to a new church, we are growing in him from hom…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Yeah, Anglicanism has been referred to as “Reformed Catholicism”.
I find this comment really intriguing! Could you explain?
I think it’s cool how they refused to murder the baby boys and lied to Pharoah to protect them.
Do you have other believers with you, or is it just you and your family?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
No problem! 🙃
And as one of my friends said “Me and my family are non-denominational… which is basically a denomination soooo…. I don’t know.”
lol yeah 😄
If you don’t have a denomination, do you still go to church?
No, we don’t go to church. We fellowship from home. 🙂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
If you don’t have a denomination, do you still go to church?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oops, I didn’t realize Kefa had answered you yet.😅
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I love this idea!
- I am Anglican.
- I have been an Anglican my entire life, and I plan to stay an Anglican.
- 66 books in the canon.
- All 6 of my siblings, plus my parents. My mom’s parents are Methodists, and I don’t think my dad’s parents are Christians. I’m not sure about my cousins.
- There are two sacraments; Holy…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Hm an interesting set of questions. My answers will be kinda boring because I’m not in any denomination, but I’ll answer anyway because why not lol 😄😄
1. What is your denomination?
As I said, I am not a part of any denomination. I’m not non-denominational either because in a sense that is a denomination too, you know. 😅 I asked my mom what we we…[Read more]
- Load More
