@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice. I’ve been playing in creative more often, but I’m typically on survival. Lol.
Well, yes… but some cats will actually let you pet them for at least 0.0001 seconds before bitting you. I’m sure my cat can do it sooner.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal
(Sorry to intrude, I couldn’t help myself)LOLOLOL I vibe with that meme sooo much! XDXD
(I have some characters that were roughly based on the Zoras because I loved them so much!!)
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh yeah… I didn’t mean to. Oops…
Um, sure 😆
Cool! Do you normally play survival or creative?
My cat is as psycho as ever…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
(Not to distract from the conversation above. But anyone can answer this.) Do you guys actually get super emotional when writing? Normally?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Offers cake and an emotional support fluffy*
*Takes* *Stuffs cake into mouth* *Visibly stressed*
I can like the sound of a name perfectly fine, but the colors are just not it. And then I have to look for a name all over again.
@ellette-giselle @theducktator
The generator Ducky (can I call you that?) shared is one of the less…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, I’ve been minecrafting (my cave has internet and stuff) and breaking into magic potato fortresses because I forgot to read the rule about having to be tagged in order to post things (sorry bout that).
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
houses are usually carpeted and are sad beige colors
I hate the sad beige color trend.
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I probably won’t either because I have a lot to do, sorry guys. :’)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve used this one, but it has some foul language. https://incorrect-quotes-generator.neocities.org/
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Celarent: You saved me. I owe you my life.
Vyette: No thanks. I’ve seen it and I’m not very impressed. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Latin is yellow with purple polka dots.
-
Beth replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
“PO-TAY-TOES. BOIL EM. MASH EM. STICK EM IN A STEW.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh, I made a few of those!
Ayla: When someone points at your black clothes and asks whose funeral it is, having a look around the room and saying ‘Haven’t decided yet’ is typically a good response.
Josh: So what’s for dinner?
Ayla, staring at the food she just burnt: Regret.Carlos: Can you please be serious for five minutes…
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have been summoned from the darkness of the socialization abandonment cave. *takes hot chocolate*
Not really though. I haven’t abandoned socialization. I just haven’t been on here a ton. I do tend to disappear every so often 😶🌫️
It’s kinda funny cause I was thinking about coming back on here last night then I get three KP…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My dad side the family is all messed up and scary, (drug dealers and gang leaders and such)
Relatable. My dad’s side is Chicago born and bred. I mean, does anyone else have a great aunt who was a bounty hunter? I don’t think so.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
can you send me a link to one of the ones you use?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
wait, you generated those quote memes? HOW??!?!
You can search for them and you’ll find generators on multiple websites. I must warn you, some of them have language and/or very sexual quotes. Some of them have filters, which I used, but not all of them do.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@everyone
I wrote a few new chapters, if anyone’s interested in reading them!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
SEVEN is GREEN!!! Science is green, math is blue, history is brick red, english is gold.
*Throws arms in the air* Also when was the last time anyone mentioned having synesthesia just like me? Because it would be nice to know that other writers have trouble picking character names based on color. You have no idea how much trouble I’ve been through.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Well, at least I can rest knowing I haven’t lost my marbles completely yet.
- Load More
