@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry… I just wanted to use that meme template really badly!
It’s totally fine. I’m glad to see everyone enjoying themselves making memes about me lol
Also, I found the typo funny
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yup! I can try to get you on really last minute!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
during COVID, our church received a lot of attention when our church took a stand and our pastor was thrown in prison.
Honestly, my first response was, “Wow! That is so awesome!!”Â
I know, I’m nuts.But you’ve seen what I write and I honestly admire stories like that so, so much! So I don’t feel glad that he was put in…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
YAY!!!!!!!!
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh thanks😂😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
So I forgot to ask my parents…and now it’s late and they’re grumpy, so I don’t want to bother them. I may be able to ask them in the morning if @ellette-giselle is still collecting email addresses.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Your signature is AMAZING.🤣
-
Beth replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh that scene is wonderful😂😂
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
🙂I’ve missed everyone on here. I don’t post a ton but I do honestly look at the topics and stuff.
LOL! Who needs a braining brain when ya got a jumbled mess of chaos (If that makes any sense)? 😂 I know I have it.
i’ve actually been making progress with my WIP somehow…*shrugs* it’s pretty surprising XDXD
Oh yay! That’s aweso…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
For me its more like let my parents read my WIP or draw 25. I’m just scared that they won’t like what I write.
And seriously!!!! Whaley, Ellette, my Andrew, @stephie and now you too!!!!!!?
When the scanner is running again, I have a couple drawings in Baron’s art style that I drew tonight (only…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
during COVID, our church received a lot of attention when our church took a stand and our pastor was thrown in prison.

@savannah_grace2009 @ellette-giselle @loopylin @not-sure-who-else
I don’t think it’s wrong to consider Christianity a relationship, but I think it’s wrong to say it’s not a religion. It is a religion; it’s…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The magic Potato knows best in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c @anyone-else
Apparently Livia and Marcurious are now madly in love…*coughs*
Marcurious just saved their life from a bunch of Azers, and it was love at first sight. However, Livia’s sister is not impressed…
Livia wasn’t dead, but if Marcurious kept looking at her like that, she was sure her heart would stop beating right the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
yesssss ahh I missed youuu
I’ve been pretty good. I’ve just been doing school and trying to write stuff even though my brain isn’t braining half the of time. LOL.
That’s so real thoughhhh
Sameeee
My brain is NEVER braining though soooo
i’ve actually been making progress with my WIP somehow…*shrugs* it’s pretty surprising XDXD
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Just letting y’all know that I’ll be at a youth retreat this weekend, so I won’t be able to reply until Monday. Ttyl!! ✌️
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savanna_grace2009
Hellooooo!!!
XD I have been on and off. I know I was kinda active on here a couple months ago but then I disappeared again…
It has been quite a while since we last spoke! (Or messaged, or whatever you’d call it on here 😆)
I’ve been pretty good. I’ve just been doing school and trying to write stuff even though my brain…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
HIIII
I was actually just stalking you last night to see if you’d been on recently XDXD
I’ve missed you *hugs*
How’s life?
- Load More
