@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 4 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Your new name and profile pick are MAGNIFICENT.🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll get back to you on that. I don’t have too much time right now, and I want some time to type up all my thoughts. It’ll probably be Monday morning, because I don’t generally use my computer on Sundays.
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I also use Google docs and fill out the whole thing with general information, such as flora and fauna, science, tech, etc. History is by far the longest section.
Does anyone have advice for outlining magic systems? I’m looking at you, @jonas . Or really anyone. I would like to be more organized with it, but I’ve never known where to start.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I have a huge collection of Google Docs for worldbuilding information. I use lots of tables and headings and sub-headings to keep things organized.
I don’t really have a specific method of coming up with information. Usually I come up with a core idea and build out from there, filling in my standard information fields.
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, yes. 😎
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oh wow.
Yeah, it’s not fun to think about.
yeah no I know not everyone should be getting death threats who leads. Our pastors aren’t currently being hunted or threaten, but it was just the general idea that so many churches and pastors and believers don’t take their faith seriously
That’s true. I think unserious leaders will eve…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
🤣🤣 Does that mean you like everything about worldbuilding?
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is something each person here likes about worldbuilding?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooo I love world building… *subscribes* heh heh heh….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
haha! I think it may have more been like loaded shotguns in plain view……………. lololololol. And a lot of protesting.
This can be a wild town because you have the super political people, and then you have the old school farmers and such.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
The Governor actually talked about splitting up households so that there were ten people each. So having small neighbor families move in together and big family split.
WHAT??? I was mostly joking with that question!
That’s when the American spirit kicked in for a lot of folks and they were like, “oh you just try.”
I’m now pictu…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Bows and disappears in a cloud of smoke*
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel I must bless this topic’s birth with memes.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I know right!!!
The Governor actually talked about splitting up households so that there were ten people each. So having small neighbor families move in together and big family split.
That’s when the American spirit kicked in for a lot of folks and they were like, “oh you just try.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic How do you world build? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t ask me. I just started a fantasy novel with no idea where it’s going, and I’m just making stuff up as I go along.
- Load More
