@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I should be able to participate this time around!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, i tagged you above but forgot the /p/ *facepalm*
-
Ruth replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@looylin @whalekeeper
YOU TWO SWITCHED NAMES AHHHHHH!!!! I kinda like it, it’s funny. lol
( @raxforge Can we? plz *puppy eyes*)
@loopy or whaley…ugh! @whoever posted this:
Reading your magic system was really interesting! I love it. I didn’t realize Chase and Baron were from the same world
Thank you
And yes, they are both from the same u…[Read more]
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my gosh I was so confuzzled… XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin Together we shall rule the Kingdom of Pen, as one.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This is disastrous in the best way.
Hehe.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait, did you just rename yourself to Whalekeeper?
We’ve got an identity thief on the loose people!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@jonas That’s a cool system. So soulforging works on any metal object? Do you have any characters with enchanted jewelry then?
Thanks!
Yes, it works on any metal. I haven’t completely decided yet, but metals might have varying properties that makes some better for certain things, but any metal could be Soulforged in some way. (Of co…[Read more]
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sure! (Don’t worry, I won’t plagiarize lol)
Okay, then, a crash course on Awakening it is! (Minor spoilers if anyone reading this happens to plan on reading that book.)
So, in the world of Warbreaker, every person is born with one Breath, which on its own doesn’t really do anything. However, you can give your Breath to someone else, at…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oki-doki. I have to catch up on some work, so I might not reply immediately, sorry about that.
Barnes
Barnes listened, and then replied quietly as the two young men thought. “I understand you aren’t too hopeful about this whole thing. But think for a second about the school you were transferred to. Your leaders must n…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You can start with a blurb if you’ve written one! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Subscribing*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle How are you feeling? How did your doctor’s appointment go?
-
I’m feeling better actually! It went well. She adjusted me, (she’s a chiropractor) and ran some tests on my knee, and it looks like I have a small crack on the knee cap and some bleeding under the skin, but it should heal okay on it’s own. I’m still using crutches but I’m trying to only use them to help me balance while a walk. I hate being…[Read more]
-
Hope you feel better soon! I’ll be praying for a quick recovery
-
Thank you!
-
-
Glad you’re doing better! I’ll continue to pray.
And don’t push yourself too far.
-
I’ll try.
-
How are you doing now?
-
Oh my goodness! I can’t believe you even remembered. This is so sweet!
I’m off crutches and I spent the whole day on my feet with Operation Ambassador. My knee hurts when I keep it in one position too long, and sometimes it locks up and throws me off balance. (rude) Other then that, it only hurts a little. I think it’s healing up!
Thank you so…[Read more]
-
-
-
-
-
Reply button disappeared
@ellette-giselle
Glad to hear it’s doing better!
-
- Load More

