@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
awesome. I can’t wait!
I really can’t believe that you take the time to reread the whole book! Thank you so much!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes.
I finished rereading your book yesterday. I will try to get feedback to you soon.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Am I still good to start the next book in February?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You’ve read dust? I read about three chapters, but I haven’t been able to get my hands on the full thing. How is it?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I would like to, but my week is looking pretty crammed. I think it might be better to skip this one and do next week. (Time got crowded with unplanned doctor’s visits after I was injured.)
So sorry! I hope I’m not letting anyone down!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice Cat eye. I don’t know why, but I find drawing animal eyes very satisfying. Somehow it is easier to focus on the shading and the result often ends up being very realistic. Good job with the fur around it as well. I like your rose as well. The cross-hatching is an interesting style. Thank you for sharing!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe, the Tell-Tale Heart is pretty fun to read, just because of how dramatic it is. Dark, but fun.
I remember writing a short story about a guy who was the president or something and thought that the sun had fallen out of the sky and went crazy and told the press about it.
He should stop spending time with Chicken Little, that’s what I…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That sounds interesting. I am helping out a few other people with their WIPs right now, so I don’t know how much time I will have to help you, but I wouldn’t mind hearing a little more about your characters.
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What is the difference between the brain and the mind’s aspects?
That distinction is fuzzy in universe, intentionally, because I think it’s also fuzzy in real life. The best distinction I can give is that the brain is purely physical (which makes the distinction between physical and psychological aspect a bit fuzzy as well), while t…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh, this looks interesting. I love your aesthetics!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey, my family is going up to Moscow in February. Would you be interested in trying to meet?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
After a couple weeks of contemplation, the only genre my project seems to fall into is ‘absurdist fiction.’
Me:

It fits, and it’s funny, but it’s so hard to explain to people. I’m just trying to imagine having a conversation with a writer friend. “I’ve got a deep epic fantasy world, how about you?” “I write absurdist fiction. I’m pretty happy…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
*SUBSCRIBES*
I need to read this, one hundred percent. I’m sorry I haven’t jumped onto this topic right away, school and thesis have been attacking all my cognitive functions.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Eeeeyyyyyy cool art!!
Cross hatching and stippling look good, but they take sooo long… And if you get impatient, it looks messy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*offers cake, slowly claps*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow! Yeah, I wouldn’t have guessed that! What is the origin of your last name?
Funny story… my grandma’s maiden name was probably originally said one way, since it’s not pronounced how it looks, but when her mom (or grandma? I can’t remember which) married into the family, she started pronouncing it a different way since she had a lisp. And…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*bows dramatically* I’ve been pronouncing your names right! Do I get cake?
- Load More
