@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wellll actually that took me an hour, but I started before you mentioned needing a wiki. XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal @highscribeofaetherium
Rina – Elderstrand, Deepwater
There were people overboard. Rina created a portal in the water, with the other end in the air above the ship. She had, unfortunately, forgotten to account for water pressure. A stream of water crashed into her, throwing her backwards as water flooded through the portal.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That would be 10 EST right? Also, I do have a cold, so I’m probably going to sound sick. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YAYYYY
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I could do it!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Yay! Alrighty!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Noooo girl that’s fine!!! I get it!!!!!!! <3
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Fine by me! I will be audio-only, but I hope that’s not too weird.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YES YES YESSSSS
Mooooost of the time. Except when they’re in the desert. 😁 Or if they get freeze-dried and packaged. (That got dark…)
omcccc
Whaley you’re so funnyyy I love that *dies laughing* you’re a vibe XDDXD
Just imagine if a Pitt was born mute. That would be a really interesting character. I bet they would still feel an…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay!!!
Even if like two people do it that’s fine
(and if we’re the only people on I’m comfortable with that if you are!)
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I might pop onto the call if we share emails. :]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I do have Koshka, Elishavet, and Hybridlore’s emails though, I’d just need to know who’s all interested!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @theducktator @everyone-else
I could start a meet tomorrow if you guys still want to do it…
Of course, I’d have to have your emails, but it might work better if I post my email in my status update and you guys email me if you want to do it.
I know it’s short notice but if anyone can…I’d love to do that!
I’d be available from…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*screams in rage and then dies laughing* HOW COULD YOU! That’s horrible!!v Oh man, that’s nails on the chalkboard for me!!! UGH. That meme!
Not a grammar Nazi. Nope. Not at all. - Load More
