@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Guess what time it is? It’s time for *drumroll*…
The Veil of the Night Book Feedback
Just a reminder that my feedback is just my opinion. You by no means have to follow it, but I hope it will help give you a better understanding of the areas in your book that do well and the areas that need some work. Please let me know if…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That does make it easier! I’m pretty sure I have them all… though it’s been a while since I actually saw them. I don’t even know if I’ve come across the warden or armadillos, but I haven’t played in a while. Maybe I’ll check it out!
-
ArcticAnimals's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
ArcticAnimals replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@kefa
Thank you😂
I’ll probably be able to get on more after my season is over.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow, that sounds like a cool seed! I don’t know if it would work for Xbox though… the editions kind of confuse me. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s hilarious 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m left-handed, so I have to do it backwards if I want to avoid smudging my work.
I use gloves. My dad has some thick plastic ones he uses when dealing with drug evidence. (He’s a Detective.) and he let’s me have a pair. They work well. I think you can find gloves like that for working on cars or maybe even cleaning. T…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Oh boy, a whole discussion about dragon riding warrior girls.
Nope, I have no plans to turn Martha into a warrior girl. My whole goal with her is to create a female character who is neither a Damsel in Destress nor a Mary Sue. So don’t worry about that.
If Martha rides a dragon, it will be out of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint   @stephie
I did it to Adrian and no one thought that was too soon.
It happens in real life and I think it works well.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Nice! We can form the left-handed Canadians club!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Honestly, I think this was actually okay. God gives strength, understanding, peace, awareness, revelation, and courage in the time He has chosen for the people who are receiving it.
Those were my thoughts. Even though it felt like the climax was too soon for Alan, I know that if a Christian is persecuted a week after he…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!
He doesn’t look completely sinister, but there’s something about him that doesn’t sit quite right. You know what I mean?
Well, that fits. Remember, he was able to trick Cyrus into trusting him.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here is the full reference sheet. This is the first time I have done one of these. Newer drawings are to the left. I’m left-handed, so I have to do it backwards if I want to avoid smudging my work.
Having antlers on your back would be very inconvenient. But sometimes you have to sacrifice comfort for looks.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Just drew the villain of my series for the first time. I probably should have experimented around some more, but I kind of like the look and feel of him here. His name is Iskyagus.
@keilah-h @whalekeeper @stephie @ellette-giselle @theducktator
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Gotcha. That definitely makes sense. I’ll see what I can do!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think pointing a little more vaguely gives an intrigue. Reading those I would guess/really hope that these meetings are Christian, but if I was an unbeliever I might not. This makes it so that we can experience this hope that she has found along with her, instead of being told who/what she has placed her hope in.
For example, I had…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, thanks!! 😊 Yeah, I think maybe all of them came from you. Thanks for that, by the way! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Wow. *round of applause* You wrote all these? That’s insane.
I’m getting what you mean now, and I have a couple ideas. Your suggestions were super, super helpful. I’ll try to look at them later on my computer and adjust the main blurb.
One thing, though— I noticed that in most of your examples (the last one hints at it) you poi…[Read more]
- Load More
