@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Your art does look good. I’m a little thrown off because the picture you took of it is a little tilted, but they do look balanced when I tilt my head to match.
Iskyagus (how do you pronounce that anyway?? lol)
Here is my expertly made pronunciation guide:

Why’s he have antlers on his shoulders and not his head? Was that part of w…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE it!!!! So well done!!! AMAZING!! Now I can picture him!
Ooo, I have two ideas for the father. Actually, five.
1. He was killed in an accident at work. Maybe even the same job Alec now has. This could add some stress for them because they worry about Alec.
2. He disappeared. This is where you pull something in where he was a…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh good. lol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
This was one of my favorites so far!! Very good! Very well done!
I like Jenna a lot! And Ken.
Your skill and style are really amazing!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
But the one thing that does frustrate me sometimes is using colored lights and fog and other “special effects”- like what good purpose does that serve? It usually ends up being more distracting to me.
You aren’t the only one. Our very traditional church had another pastor visit as a parishioner on his day off. He said he was tired of…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal Yay, more questions!
How big is your church? (if you go to church.)
Probably around 60 people total. I just counted 58, but I probably missed a few people. I’d guess on a given Sunday we usually have 45-50 or so.
What is one thing you disagree/don’t understand with a different denomination?
I’m probably going to start an arg…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Classmate 1: “Guys! I have the answer!”
Classmate 2: “Crack!”
Text exchange with my mom:
Me: “We are out of bird seed, suet, and grapefruit.”
Mom: “And I am at the eye doctor.”
Me: “I know. If you ask a store associate, I’m sure they can read the labels for you.”
Classmate: “You are a very classical human being.”
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Distasteful? Nay, that meme was delightful. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Whispers* Good
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
My calculations also show that your profile pic is in complete harmony with the words you have articulated
Hehehehehehehe
If Emotional Side were here, she would probably laugh, but again, she’s too busy being pathetic.
Emotional sides are not pathetic, my dear KPer. They are the path to discovering ourselves. 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I used to be pretty combative. I’ve learned to be nice, after much trial and error. And belonging to a class where each of the eight students, my besties, are from eight different kinds of churches. They gave me a lot of character development. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
😳 *Blushes* Errr… Well, it’s the result of too much experience in debates. 😅♥️ I appreciate the compliment, and I don’t think anyone here is acting too meanly. It’s pretty normal to feel triggered when your own beliefs are questioned. I feel that way all the time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I now step out of further discussion on this front XD
Lol I respect that. XD I also see how praying to Mary isn’t worship for a lot of believers.
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh I’m not leaving!
I think I might be able to rephrase what the others are saying. To us, it’s strange to pray to Mary because it is never mentioned in the Bible. It always says we should pray to God, it never says to pray to anyone else.
Acts 9:36-41: Peter prays to Tabitha, a disciple who had died. Hm, why would he pray to a…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
No worries! Haha, I like Alec a lot too. He’s super fun to write. Thank you! I’m so glad you’re enjoying it so far.
Oh 😅 Whoops, that is something I missed in editing. Josiah is their father, yep, but he’s not supposed to be in that scene anymore… originally, I had it where he was, but now I changed it to he and Elena are divor…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
@rae
It just occurred to me that it would be totally plausible for us to meet up irl one day. 😳 Even though I live in Ohio, a lot of my mom’s side of the family lives in Connecticut (the state you’re in, right?), and we visit at least every two years or sometimes even once a year. It’s a pretty small state…wouldn’t it be crazy if the next time…[Read more] - Load More

