@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Amelia

-
-GRCR- changed their profile picture 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Most likely this is Joseph and Eric….

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s one I started of Joseph and Amelia when Amelia is sick.

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah. No, I don’t tend to do that.
Okay. It did take some time to get used to, but it has helped me improve my drawing a bit.
I can send a few sketches I started last night. Some are finished while some are still in the outline stage.
Sure!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
awesome!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks! I will start posting things on here probably on Monday, Febuary 3. My goal is to get through all of this in a month so I can start writing the first draft in March.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
UGH! Wyoh just did it to me a few minutes ago!! She’s horrid.
I think it could add some really cool elements. Maybe he does try to stop them, maybe he refuses to do something they tell him to do. idk. However it happens, I feel like it could add some cool levels.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll help!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh my goodnessssss. I just typed out a super long response to your post, and then Wyoh ate it because I wasn’t signed in. 😭😭
I love these ideas. Thank you so much for all the time you’re putting into this (I love bouncing ideas off of someone! There’s a lot of stuff I haven’t figured out with this.) And I’m glad you like the…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
See, I never liked using those manikins. I have one, but for some reason I don’t like them. *shrug*
Here is an example from a sketch I am currently working on
Ah. No, I don’t tend to do that.
I can send a few sketches I started last night. Some are finished while some are still in the outline stage.
-
Linus Smallprint started the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
At the start of February (less than a week away already, wow…) I’m going to start putting together an outline for The Narrow Path Trilogy: Book II – The Sword. I’m still trying to figure out some things for this and I have some questions I would like to ask your opinion on (for…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Do you have a plan for the front cover? (Ignore this question if you’re swamped with thoughts for the illustrations XD)
Still trying to figure that out. This is what I am currently using, and I may do something similar to this in the end (with a background, coloured, and fully developed of course. I still need to learn and practice d…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hold on. I have it saved somewhere. It’s the same as in the document I sent you a while back:
Ah, found it:
Africa (Sahvahnah)
Lions (Lyens)
Arctic
Slot open
Asia
Slot open
Australia (Zimbwania)
Australian Water Dragons (Gorbs)
Central America
Slot open
Europe
Slot open
Slot open
Oceans
Slot open
North America (New Sahvahnah)
Deer… -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
This is the manikin I mention. He is helpful for posing, but not as flexible as I would prefer him to be:

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not sure what you mean by outline. I do young sketches, see if I like the drawing, and then move from there.
Basically a simple form of the drawing I use to decide where things will all go and to help me get the proportions right. It’s useful because if I make a mistake here, for example, make the arms to long, or draw the h…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
have you thought of a chameleon race or are you gonna stick to the lizards all being Australian water dragons?
I don’t know. I still haven’t thought of any more races other than the ones that are already in there, except possibly a horse-like one. So I still have seven out of thirteen slots open.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Forgot your tag in the previous post
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Bro, the art is super good. You’re dedicated and it clearly shows; well done.
Thank you!
Ooh, nice! His cowl is cool!
Thanks! After I drew the first two full-body references, I looked at him and thought ‘he really needs something around his neck’. His cowl is the only part of his clothing that I’m settled on.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That piece of artwork you have there looks cool. Is that a sheep in wolf’s clothing? Do you have the finished version?
- Load More
