@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 2 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR-'s profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Sighs extremely loudly and dramatically* I feel you, girl. Life is too complicated to be thinking about complicated stories.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Looks good!! You can definitely scan a drawing in, although you may want to do some research to make sure it translates smoothly to digital.
-
whaley replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Tags @loopylin @freed_and_redeemed @rae @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint @savannah_grace2009 @jonas @ellette-giselle @godlyfantasy12 @anyoneiforgotandanyonewhowantstotalkregardlessofactivity
-
whaley started the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve finished a draft before, and thus I should know what I’m doing. XD However, I just started a new project, and the first draft is giving me trouble. Shocker, I know. I’m absolutely sure no one else has experienced this fantastical phenomenon.
My question is, how do you tough through some of the sections which aren’t as fun to write? And how…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m good with moving a day forward, if I can roleplay Barnes concluding this side-adventure first. :] I’ll get to it in the next couple hours.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
He doesn’t actually want to kill anyone, but he’s a walking disaster so the middle works, lol
Yep
Rory totally looks like a cinnamon roll. I mean, I haven’t seen a picture of him, but he totally gives off cinnamon roll vibes
I also debated the ‘could actually kill you’ because could he actually? My sister said Rory would pop emotional…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @whalekeeper @theshadow
And y’all, you’re able to like, give me critiques for these. I just meant I didn’t need super precise, line-by-line edits since I’m going to rewrite this stuff eventually. So if you have input, please share it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks!! So glad you like it! 😁 And hey, if you have tips, I know you’re the synesthesia expert so I would love your input (or advice) if you have any.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Want a picture of him? (It’s when he’s older in the actual novel that he’s in.)
Rory
Rory curled up, letting his face disappear under the comforter. It was warm and soft. Unlike the military blankets he was used to. He wondered if this was what clouds felt like. Then he shuddered. He knew what clouds felt…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t think @the_lost-journal was saying that the teachings of the saints are superior to the Bible. I think he meant that they were another source of instruction.
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @the_lost-journal
Plus, the Bible requires two things if you want to read it. Context, and an open mind. You need history and context to even understand HALF, if not ALL of the Bible.
.
Context and History is all in the Bible. Reading other passages helps you understand other passages.
I would like to add something about t…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thank you!! 💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! 😊💛
Nothing like a before/after to boost your artist confidence. I like Lily best, she looks sweet.
Fr.
Thanks!! Yeah, Lily’s sweet……. she’s supposed to be a lot more jolly and energetic than i drew her, but oh well. she’s actually a crazy lil gal.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
People join and leave and join again. You’re free to start interacting anew with anyone you want, as long as you ask first, or you can decide to stop. 🙂
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More

