@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
can’t believe no one is catching this………………I think y’all know the culture enough to tell that their are certain pics that don’t fit. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
You’re very welcome!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Book 3 time!
*throws confetti everywhere*
So it’s Leon and Julian then. (Unless you suddenly decide you want to switch to Quin for the next chapter.)
Nope. It’s Leon and Julian. Two of my favorite characters I’ve ever written.
War? War. Boat! Wolves! Snow. Orphans…
No orphans. Well, I mean I’m sure there are orphans som…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay. I’ll give you that.
Yes, I thought of you as a quieter girl. Lover of books. Long light/medium brown hair. Writer, friendly, softer spoke.
*shrug*
Not sure if any of that is true. (except I know the hair isn’t.)
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Tis Febuary. I will now start working on my outline. Not sure how long it will take. It looks like only you two plus my sister will be following this. But that is fine. Three is plenty for this stage, so I might just cap it off here anyway. I will let you know if I need any thoughts/ideas as I go. Thank you for…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, there is a ship!
there’s also something else which no one who knows this culture and should think this is odd has picked up on yet.Yes, there are children, and an arena and wolves……….
Julian loves horses. His brother loved them too.
So, which brother is the more outgoing, and which one is the more quiet one? I’m a…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Book 3 time!
So it’s Leon and Julian then. (Unless you suddenly decide you want to switch to Quin for the next chapter.)
(I wonder how much of the book you can guess by looking at the aesthetic!!)
War? War. Boat! Wolves! Snow. Orphans…
Never to return.
Ominus…
But yeah, just thought I’d give everyone a “trigger war…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
You know who Lindsey Stirling is? Lol, yeah, I did have a picture of someone with a violin and like a library at some point, so that checks out.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds fun. I would be curious to know how she acquired immorality.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Feels like a battle vibe, but oh well. The Empire does do a lot of fighting, right? But Leon and Julian themselves wouldn’t really be a part of it probably.
I decide lots of things about people I don’t know because me mind likes to have a face to go with a name, and when I don’t have one, I view what I know as the building block…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic First Draft Blues in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wouldn’t it be nice if we all had identical brains? (It wouldn’t, but it would at least be practical.)
If this were the case, then we would all be writing meaningful stories about boys whose dogs and mother die. (Really meaningful)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Hah, you always say that whenever I guess at what’s going to happen. But you do try to throw me off a lot, so I’m just not going to listen. 😅
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
So, what do you think of the mood board for the book? Any ideas/deductions/predictions?
also, do you have any questions for me concerning anything that may have happened in the other books or points you’re confused on?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I know! I think I did a pretty good job!
- Load More
