@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
YES those are what I’m looking for!!!!
I will definitely be using those later in my book…But I’m struggling with a specific scene where I need a lie XDXD and none of these seem to fit…
“Well, what are you waiting for?” the Master spat, motioning for Iver to continue. “You may begin whenever you are ready.”
Sef’s knees sho…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay good lol
Also, Paynes cannot become Pythonos because of genetics, but I’m not sure how to incorporate that in the book quite yet…don’t worry though, I’ll make that clearer in other drafts.
Okay perfect! Thank you!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw I’m glad <3
Some of those were lies. what do you mean? You yourself said that they were lies.
yes, they are lies…
But they’re not the type of lies in my story…
agh I don’t know how to explain it, I’m sorry!!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
omc…you’re gonna make me cry…that’s so sad! I’m so sorry that people said that to you…I hope you know it’s not true and that NO ONE should EVER talk that way to another person! That makes me really mad actually, like why do people have to be so mean?!?
so I have experience with a lot of insults!
Unfortunately, though those…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It needs to be lies that affect the way you think…but shorter. Like “you are nothing” will have more impact than “you are ugly/not beautiful” will…
I’m not really sure how to explain it, but I’m looking for short lies, not so much longer insults.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
“Ah, love. It’ll make you jump into a snake filled marsh and take on a guarded convent single highhandedly–– despite the fact that the king has a price on your head–– to rescue the one you love. Sometimes love is dunderheaded!”
This quote feels familiar to me, but I cannot recall what it is from.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Julian reached over for his rucksack. “I wonder what Amelia packed,” He opened it and looked through the contents. “Lots of bread, dried meat, corn meal, dried fruit… oh yes! Raisin cakes!”
I like Rasins. Good for Leon and Julian not rejecting them.
They started off through the woods, looking up at the tall trees about them. The…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
did you see the newest sections?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Haha, That sounds like a funny strip.
Hmm, well you would be correct. Maybe. I like some long games, like Everdale, and I love Chess, but other then that I’m not much of a board game person. I like to play them once, (maybe twice) but after that it feels repetitive. *shrug*
I like card games tho. XD
The only time a…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Gak!
Where?!? Quick, grab some straw!
(did you draw that?)
No. It’s from a comic strip called ‘Customer Service Wolf’, which is about a pack of wolves who run a bookstore and have to deal with annoying customers. Since I am currently working in retail, I find it kind of funny and relatable.
wait…… how did you know I don’t like…
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t started it yet, but I will have read all of it by the end of February. Once I read it all, I’ll give you my overall impression and thoughts! :))
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I have already started working on her origin! I was thinking maybe that she had a test or a choice that was like a choice from God, and she was given the curse of immortality or something like that! An example was she was given the three choices between riches, wisdom, and immortality (Because those are the three things almost…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic WIP Suggestion in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I love your new profile picture!!! Did you draw that?
Thank you!
No, I did not draw this one. It’s from a comic strip called ‘Customer Service Wolf’ that I recently discovered. As someone who works in retail, I found it relatable and funny.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay. Don’t worry, I didn’t think she had become is is on the path to becoming a Pythonos at this point.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I say go for it! The memory loss thing is good, and the fact that he tries to join the Kunulfs. It separates it from WF. Plus, Andrew Peterson pulled a Beauty and the Beast to begin with. There’s not a romance, but trust me, there are plenty of similarities. And beauty and the beast pulled from the Bible. (see D…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yes, but she didn’t become a Pythonos.
The Pythonos were going to take her mani for slavery and imprisonment.
Sef took her place as a slave.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Didn’t Sef turn herself in so they wouldn’t take her mother instead?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t worry about it! That’s okay!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh that’s okay!!!
Sef turns herself into the Pythonos
Wait, hold up…
Sef doesn’t turn into the Pythonos…she is enslaved by the Pythonos. I thought I made that clearer but if not can you give me suggestions to help with that? I don’t want to confuse anyone XD
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I haven’t gotten any further, sorry. It slipped my mind, and then school hit and I don’t have much time each week. You can keep tagging me though, and I’ll read more whenever I get more time.
- Load More
