@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
AHHH thank you!! That really means so much to me! 💜💜
I really want to make a comic, I just can’t figure out what to do it about. I have sooommething started a little… a superhero one-shot… I just… eh. 😅😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
WhAt?!?! They remind you of Sabina and Turin? But they’re so…. different. Okay, i guess I can see where you’re going with that, but Rolf didn’t threaten to stab anyone, and Liesl is extremely sweet.
It kind of feels like she’s going to be a love interest for one of them… 🤔
Hmmmm.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Lesson learned… I guess I have to add you every time. Unless you were using a different account?
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Totally! He has some great qualities but he’s also too emotionally independent for his own good. I love how Jane Austen highlights how important socialization is, and how it’s different from ‘society,’ as in the constructed hierarchy and traditions. Because Darcy really equates them with each other without thinking, and avoids…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy!!!
Hmm… they are reminding me of Sabina and Turin a little. More closed-off, not believers, smaller family who probably went through some grief. I’m excited to learn more about them. I feel like the father is already suspicious of them… meaning he might be really opposed when they bring up God… but Liesl will probabl…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Darcy and I are complete opposites, but I love him!! He’s one of those complicated characters that just needs some diving into.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Knew it. I find it more funny than most, because I and my friend have been compared to Darcy and Bingley before. She had to teach me to enjoy line dances, because I was more skittish than a cat. XD Darcy is a kindred spirit of mine.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Eats your art* *Leaves no crumbs* They’re so cuuuuuuutttee and the lighting is so coooooool, I love iiiiiiiiiiit… You should draw and write a comic, seriously. You’ve got a great streamlined style and it feels like something straight out of a graphic novel.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
So it is the relationship cross between Darcy and Aaron, but also the personality. (Though Turin is more prone to kill things than Darcy is.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That picture of Darcy made me wheeze for some reason. XD Is the comparison because he’s hostile in the beginning and has darker hair than Aaron? Because Darcy and Bingley are definitely an iconic introvert/extrovert duo, and that’s what I think of when I see them.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Here’s another picture I created…. pretty happy with it. 😁

Not really done, but blehhh.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know.
That’s when he just walks out of the room from asking Mr. Benet for Elizabeth’s hand…… That might have something to do with it. lololol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Some very loud adult voice shuddered over a speaker, reading off some kind of behavior code with half the heart of a dead trout. She sounded exhausted.
I will take that transition and roll with it. XD
And I apologize for the semi-purposeless roleplay here, I’m very exhausted today and I didn’t have much else to do.
Barnes
Barnes put dow…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You could head to class…. or burn down the school and fight agents. which would you prefer?lolololololol.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore  @linus-smallprint   @koshka  @keilah-h   @elishavet-pidyon  @liberty
NEXT SECTION!!!
The next morning, both young men were extremely tired. They ate a light breakfast, but neither of them felt like getting up and walking again. Leon decided to lay down and doze for another hour or so, and Julian pulled out the book from J…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Chapters 5 and 6 are out! Same link as last time…
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1iTo1_yooHUC67Ve8ddKn2gCS0rK_fjpc0kh_NJu3Sig/edit
@whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @koshka @raxforge @theshadow @anyone-else
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Scenes in the forum Plotting 1 year, 8 months ago
First, have to clear out all of the uh… wonderful writing before posting it.
XD
Lol, I was rewatching an episode from Martha Speaks (I don’t care if it’s for kids it’s one of the greatest shows ever), and this line really spoke to me.
Oh my goodness *brings back memories* We used to love that show.  But I don’t remember that line, sadly xD
- Load More

