@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
lol. That’s a good one.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I can’t believe you ended the paragraph with Rutabaga!
Every time he does that I die laughing.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
those are perfect!!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m not sure I like that last comparison. Kalmar is amazing, and Eric…drives me crazy. No offense. I’m just still mad he betrayed Martha.
Who would you compare Eric to then?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Alan looks a good deal less….bookish?…..than Alcatraz (where did he get THAT name anyway? Who wants to be named after an island with a jail on it?) though
Alcatraz was named after Alcatraz the First, a famous occulator who lived around the same time that the pyramids were built. Alcatraz’s family frequently uses these traditional nam…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@anyone what classes do you want to do?
Barnes is overseeing some literature-related class, so there’s that
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
skylight one is awesome btw.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
No, writer problem eighteen is totally mine when my search history includes how to hide a pregnancy, computer hacking techniques, does getting your throat slit kill you instantly? how long can you really survive without food or water before you can’t function, how long would it take a person to freeze to death, best places to…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Emery, Colin, Jehan, Girard, Philippe, Lorin, Perrin, Nicolas, Richart and Olivier are French.
Some German ones are Alexander, Konrad, Hermann, Heinrich, Emmerich, Berthold, and Christian.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
gaspeth!!!
The insult!
The island was named AFTER Alcatraz in order to tarnish his name.
XD XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS!!! Those are amazing!!!!!
I can’t wait!!!! I like the slave the best. (forgot his name)
And the prince!!!!
Check one page back. Freedom just posted Character Boards
-
Esther replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Um, yes!! I would love to see aesthetics!! You don’t even have to ask, girl. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
victory.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Okaaaaay, after I give them some decent shading. But only then. *Glares at your blackmail and poofs away*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Girl, don’t make me get backup. Post the drawings, or I will, and then all of KP will be there to see instead of just the few people who glance at this every now and then.
I love blackmail. -
whaley replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s very funny…. but as I work through my WWII set, I’ve just had an amazing idea for a fantasy. I wonder it WWII triggers fantasy ideas…….. lolololol.
*Meanwhile I sit here with a WWII era inspired fantasy, watching you talk* 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Reconsiders*
NO. NO, I’LL NEVER GIVE IN! I’M TOO INSECURE , YOU CAN’T MAKE ME! *Struggles against my bonds*
- Load More



