@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Don’t scare me like that!
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
*Steals your questions*
Please do, Most Esteemed Feathered One. Your abducktion of my questions is an honor.
I would say you can tell if someone is a true Christian by whether they believe the Bible, and how they treat others.
I think that’s a good answer, though what if someone says they believe the Bible, and treat those around…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
just joking. I just couldn’t resist.
It’s me. It’s the Elvish translation of my name.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Access granted to Elethwyn R. (That is you, right?)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I just requested access. I’m using an alias but it’s me.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I will have to give you access for the link. I’m being secretive with this right now.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @theducktator (your late, but fine, I will let you join. Last one.)
 Here is the link to what I have done on my outline so far. I’ve just written down everything I am confident with at the beginning. I will add my ideas for the middle part and what I know of the ending later (Maybe tomorrow. I should have time…[Read more]
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Ah, hello intelligent being! And I would love to tell you all about my fantasy book I am writing!
Great! If you could point me to where you talk about it, that would be awesome:)
I feel I can be that way too…
Luckily we have the Atonement, so that we can progress and become perfected through Christ
Oh, that makes more sense, is i…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
aw, thank you!!!
Well…. I was working on a project I need to get done….. but I’ve never been one to resist puppydog eyes.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Does this mean we won’t get a new section today? 🥺
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I think we just have different definitions of sacraments.
*Steals your questions*
What do you think is the very most important element to the Christian identity? In other words, what tells you whether someone is a true Christian or not?
I would say you can tell if someone is a true Christian by whether they…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
The new one.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
True. It’s small and cute though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
But why though.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Comes in guns blazing* I shall defend Eric if needs must.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel like it was a little foolish for the other denominations to remove so many!
The reason our denomination only has two is because a sacrament should be for everyone, and not everyone is called to be healed or married or ordained. However, everyone can and should be baptized and take communion.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I almost said Eustace but I LOVE him in The Last Battle and I don’t love Eric at the moment……
- Load More
