@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sounds interesting! What kind of virus has taken over the world?
How is PICAFE connected to TKOK?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lollll😂
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Library of Writing Prompts in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Two strangers decide to go to couples counseling and see how long it takes the counselor to realize they don’t even know each other.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, very interesting!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, cool!
my next question was going to be what those letters stood for lol so that’s a double answer! Lolol cool cool though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic The potato army WIP. in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh nice, a topic for your WIPs! *subscribes*
Which one of your works is Carrot Cake from?
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*exhale*Â
Snap doodle.
Just finished reading through all your chapters… man, I dont even know what to say…
Must read moreeeeee. WRITE WRITE WRITE!
Eloy is my favorite… Aubrielle is probably second. And, since he hasn’t done anything yet that I can see, Cassian is also a fav.
Liviaaaa, you be lusting, girlie…c…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, well, I am reading! *Shoves all the motivation your way* I will give you some comments and some in-depth thoughts! Hopefully these are what you’re looking for.
Comments (as I’m going through) –
– Characters are very easy to picture, and not very easy to forget. XD So you’re good in that area.
– Prose flows smoothly…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s in the update on her profile. 🙃
-
TheArcaneAxiom replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
oop, uhh, I will make a topic for it!!!!!!!!!
Sounds good😂
Nice, because I know other denominations just forgive to one another… 😬 that sounds worse.
And of course, we should reconcile ourselves with our fellow man, especially those we have wronged, but man cannot forgive sin, only God, and by extension those He’s given a…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you come back from camp thinking about all the people you met and what parts of them are going in a book.Â
I can finally picture one of my character’s hair now! -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
what?!? google is dumb. lololololol.
That’s OLD British slang. (came about in WWI)
It means “awesome.”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Cracking Ace!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
aw yesss
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
The writerly urge to use random British expressions. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s alright, no worries. I get that a lot.
It;s not a bad thing! I love interesting people.
(I hope you didn’t take that wrong. when people say that to me it’s always in a not nice way. Sorry if I came across like that!)
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I feel like I always write the most when I post on KP or when I know people will read it…
It’s so cool to see writers supporting other writers <3
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
I love the word cricky, and it was the first thing that came to mind. I was going to substitute it with a more American option, but then realized you would be someone who could appreciate a good British/Australian exclamation, so I left it.
A little if both I would say.
- Load More
