@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week, 1 day ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I just asked ChatGPT to write a cringy story for me lolll
🔥🔥 THE LEGEND OF SIR BURGERFACE 2: REVENGE OF THE EVIL BROCCOLI KING’S COUSIN’S PET GOLDFISH 🔥🔥
Once upon a time, in the SUPER AWESOME kingdom of Snacktopia, Sir Burgerface was CHILLING on his golden throne made of curly fries, sipping a milkshake of power. Everybody loved him because he… -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
…?
oh…
😓
I’m so confused…did I say something wrong? I was just saying that I like your name!!
I’m sorry if something I said hurt your feelings… :/
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Good grief, she’s insane!! That art is amazing!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
sure thing
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks for inviting me to this.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
What have you used to digitize art? I do analog/traditional art, so I would need to scan or photograph it. But I have noticed a bit of distortion when I do.
I tend to hand draw, scan with my photocopier, and then put it into software to clean it up. I’ll give you a link to a website for an artist who I like and is clean, because…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Thoughts: Art, Illustrating, &c. in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Being an illustrator is one of my ambitions as well. I’ve never been commissioned to do anything yet. I did talk to one publishing company that someone who comes to my congregation is involved in, but my art style did not fit the needs of the author they have, and they have been a bit too busy to talk further about it. (Once I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmm, I don’t like the sound of “convincing” people of God or sin or any other such thing.
But I do agree that our sin is a big factor.
I can add a little bit more in there though.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Does that make sense?
Yes, that does.
But I did!
I guess so. Sorry, I was reading Ray Comfort’s book The Way of The Master and he puts a very large emphasis on convincing people that they are sinners. I’m not entirely sure his ways are right (he does make it sound as if it is up to us whether or not a person is saved, even though…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
It’s really, really good!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
yessss I get like this too, I decide a scene is cringey, but I like it too much to remove it.
YES YES YES YES YESSSSSS
that’s the most relatable thing I’ve heard XDXD
What are they gonna do to Sef’s little sis?
Well…its kinda a long story and it’s gonna give away a lot (I also need to flesh out the plot wayyy more)
When I have all m…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
However, I have also gotten far enough to determine something else. Due to some things such as the romance, I don’t think am in the target audience for your story. I am no longer going to read this. This does not mean your story is bad, it just means that it’s not for me and I think others will be able to give you better fee…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I have made it to the 26th chapter of your WIP. Having read so much now, I can tell you have put a lot of thought into your world-building. You’ve got a variety of cultures, locations, and races. I can tell you’ve put thought into the history as well.
However, I have also gotten far enough to determine something else. Due to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
A cruelly twisted game. They wanted to brake Ardenta. They cut them off from their land for no good reason but to break their spirits. To see Joseph and the others give would be more rewarding than killing them. The people of the Empire have a lot of interesting beliefs about death and dying with honor and such, and seeing…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Mercy, on the other hand, is not so prevalent in their beliefs. They’ll show mercy should it benefit them…. or if it plays into some twisted game their enjoying.
Ah. I remember for Aaron, it was so that he would use his skills to turn people to the gods of the empire. What was it for Joseph and his friends?
Duly noted. Though the…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
- Load More
