@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
aw thanks! 🥰😅
he was abandoned and grew up on the streets or in and out of orphanages and foster care.
his story is really sad and really wild. He should not be the man that he is today. Only God can do that.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
okay, that makes sense. I may opt out of that one. Do you think it’s worth it despite objections, or does the bad override any good you might get out of it in your opinion?
also, did you see my question on the other review?
thanks again!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah. More dress uniform type look but still practical. He’s an officer so he’ll wear a grey uniform with the leather jacket overtop. Is this making sense? Or should I try to describe it better? (As an artist I like as much creative room as possible when drawing characters which is why I was limiting the description a lit…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
oh gross!! If there’s going to even be hints of a gay couple I’m not touching that. I don’t know if I want to even read anymore of his stuff! I don’t want support that sort of thing. Yeah, Stormlight is out.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Your book reviews are awesome!!! They’re like Plugged In for books!!
Thank you. I haven’t done one in a while. I should maybe do one on Dusties by Brett Murrell.
you did mention objectionable content several times. Was that just the lying, swearing, and violence, or was there inappropriate relationship things as well? (Not to sa…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
A javelin zipped through the air, flying quickly towards its target—a tall tree in the far distance. Its sharp blade glistened in the pale sunlight, spinning slightly to keep itself moving. It collided with the tall tree, impacting with such force that it lodged itself deep into the dark wood.
A female being walked briskly to the tree. A satchel f…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah . . . @kathleenramm You okay?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yayyy!!! The moodboards look great!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok SO IT DID POST THE MOODBOARD
Wyoh was tricking me…I couldn’t see the moodboard until now 😑😂
@theducktator @grcr @savannah_grace2009
Eeee! I’m so glad y’all are interested!! <33
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The fact that we haven’t seen Kathleen since around when the hurricanes happened is somewhat concerning.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Please elaborate. I haven’t read Yumi either.
Regarding Stormlight, there’s some profanity, but they’re mostly clean. I haven’t read the newest one yet though, and I’ve heard he added a gay couple. And Skyward, while nothing really happens, the main character does sit on her love interest’s lap, and while…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
No problem!! By risqué what do you mean? (Go ahead and spoil some if you need to. Just hopefully not the ending. 😉)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
but it’s so good!!
haha! No problem about the other picture. I forgot I asked you to anyway. 😆
Oh either one!! Pencil or marker, it’s up to you!
here is the face claim. Sorry if it’s huge. I’m using a phone and can’t change the size. His name is Rory. He’s 17, 6 feet 3 inches… and the rest you can see for yourself.…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Really? Aw I’m so glad!!! <333
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
would you be willing to draw a character of mine? It would really cheer me up to see one of my boys and your art is so fun. If you don’t want to that’s okay tho.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
no no, you really have helped me feel better. Thank you!! Just talking about it helps.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aww I’m so sorry
I can imagine how you feel even if I don’t know what it’s like…and even though I won’t ever feel what you feel, that makes me so sad
Ahhh I get it
I’m sorry (I feel like I’ve said that a million times *cries*)
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
nah it’s fine. I’m just touchy right now because I feel like the only people who understand, (my parents) are also going through this plus some. So yeah, sorry about that.
yeah, but I wish I could shut down. 😅
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Umm, it’s a lot worse than rudeness. They can be pretty cruel.
Yeah, that’s what I meant, I just couldn’t think of the right word XD
I didn’t mean to sound like I was brushing you off…I know I’m using more mild words but that’s not really what I mean if that makes sense.
and shutting down isn’t an option when you’re the oldes…
- Load More
