@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol, that’s hilarious! Thou art officially dubbed the KP Archivist.
I’ll try to reply to your rp tonight or tomorrow. I’m sick, and my creative brain cells aren’t working too well at the moment. 🙁
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle How’s everything with you? Is your leg doing better?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge (you haven’t read this one yet) @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
So, I haven’t finished this one yet, but it’s getting long so I’m gonna post it in two parts.
Also, I posted a section of this story above, and I will be making that section bold so that those who already read it can skip with ease.
With that, i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just realized that the reply I wrote for you didn’t post. Sorry.
He caught pneumonia, at least, that’s what I wrote his symptoms to fit, I never officially name it in the story.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
XD, my first fanfic was when Bob the Builder and his crew built a gas station, but the Twiddle Bug, (from Richard Scarry books), knocked it down, and Wendy got stuck under it. I was really young at the time…I never wrote it down, I just remember it.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
That’s why I think it would be easier to do if Tyn was there. She would bring up all the objections, so it would be easier to show that I don’t approve of forced labour.
That should work. I’ve been thinking about this a bit over the last few days and I’ve decided I really like this idea. I don’t know how similar it is in Can…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I just read Cinder! I really enjoyed it, though it was a little predictable at times. I guessed Cinder was the Princess Selene as soon as Selene was mentioned. XD I loved Peony so much…why did she have to die???😢 I really like the doctor too, but I’m scared he’ll die too. My favorites usually do. I’m reading Scarlet now. I read Gone…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh no! Hope you get better soon. 💛
Thanks!
When I was seven I assigned alternate names to my family based off the constellations (I was going through a space phase XD)
I went through a space phase at that age too! It lasted several years, and I still think space is cool, but I’ve been studying a lot of science for school, and I’ve…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks for the Mistborn review. The friends who recommended Stormlight to me said I was too young for Mistborn, but I was 14 then, and I’m 16 now. I’ll probably read it soon, but I’ll ask their opinion first too.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! Thanks so much for reading it! I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of the rest of it.
Good point, I hadn’t noticed that, but it totally makes sense. I’m planning to rewrite the first chapter anyway, so I’ll try to take that into account when I do.
Wow, that’s terrible. That kind of thing hasn’t happened to…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah…. If I wanna risk seeing porn worthy covers when I open it. I found a few round about ways, and I did to Alcatraz that rout (until those were taken down for being politically offensive) but I honestly don’t have time to listen to audio books and I can read a book in a couple hours. 🤷🏼♀️
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I have no problem throwing a book across the room. (I did that once. Right off the top of the bunk bed and into the bedside trash. I was proud of that shot) but it’s sad when you’ve spent money on the book, so thanks for saving me that for several of these. 🙃
Your welcome!
Do you have access to any audiobook library? That’s oft…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
thanks!! I might take you up on it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
sounds good.
After all “Stories Are Soulfood” and I’d rather feed my mind and soul with good things rather than a poison laced supper. 😆 -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
wow!! This is so helpful!!
yeah, as I said before I’m not even gonna touch the series with Lesbian characters. So I’ll skip that set. I’m intrigued by the first Mistborn set. Not so sure about the others, I don’t really like sci-fi anyhow. (Though someone told me a few of my books I’ve written are calcified as sci-fi! 🤯…[Read more] -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Up to the 6th chapter. Liking it so far. It looks like your opening is well-structured for the most part. I feel drawn in and can feel the tension. Sara finding the religion stuff interesting when others seem to think it boring or not worth their time makes her a character I want to follow.
One thing. From the opening scene, I was…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Frugal Wizard's Handbook to Surviving Medieval England in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Do you think it’s worth it despite objections, or does the bad override any good you might get out of it in your opinion?
I think this one is skippable. Overall, I didn’t enjoy the story, and not just because of the content concerns.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Wow. I wrote a lot there, didn’t I…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
You want to get into Sanderson more, eh?
I’m honestly stunned that Brandon can write Alcatraz and Tress. They are so different! He’s skilled!
Yes. And Mistborn is another thing altogether.
great book, and thanks for the recommendation (indirect or not)
You’re welcome!
I have really wanted to read the Nightmare Painter one, (I saw…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
- Load More

@hybridlore
Thank you so much for reaching out!! Thst means so much to me!
Eh, my leg hasnt had much chance yo heal because of all the travel. But, i did run for the forst time since the inj. Wes through a snowball at me and i couldnt res pelting him for it. 😅
Lot of stress because of the legal fight. Im just hon really ready to go home. Gotta…[Read more]
Of course! I miss talking with you! After asking that, I stalked the forums for a bit and saw that you had posted about being there. I’m sorry it’s been so rough! I’ll be praying that your leg continues to heal and everything gets sorted out and you can get home soon! Hopefully you and your family can be a light to your extended family members.
Thank you for the prayers. Having people reach and actually Care has been a really great encouragement. Thank you so much. I miss you too, which is funny because it’s not like I’m any farther or closer to you than normal. Feel free to email anytime. Thanks again.
Absolutely. I know, haha, it’s just we haven’t really talked lately. We’ll have to set up another Google Meet once you get back. Sure thing! 💕