@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Give yourself a foundation to build off of, otherwise you’re just building castles in the sky, and only Miyazaki can do that. 😉
Hehehe, I see what you did there
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
yay!!
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
If you’re worried about that, you’ll be 100% fine.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
no prob.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I will be more annoyed if you save people who need to die for character arc or story purposes.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
and Baron goes for it. 🤣🤣 that was the bluntest declaration of love I’ve seen in a while. 😆
Good section. One of your best, honestly. I’m starting to really feel your characters!
lol, yes
I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Don’t get too attached or you may hate me for ete… -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Linus is 💯 correct. Plus, the more you pause the more you lose your flow. For me, I turn off autocorrect and grammarly, and I just write and write and don’t look back until the whole thing is on paper. Beginning to end. Then you can go back and start editing and fine-lining and rewriting. Give yourself a foundation to build off of, o…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
and Baron goes for it. 🤣🤣 that was the bluntest declaration of love I’ve seen in a while. 😆
Good section. One of your best, honestly. I’m starting to really feel your characters!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Alrighty, I read over the next two chapters and decided to post them both today, but after this, you can expect to get only one a week… unfortunately, I only have six more chapters after this. 🙁 I guess that means I need to write more haha.
Without further ado, here’s the link! (It’s the same one as last time …[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! Thank you so much! That was something I really tried to pay attention to, because I come from a Christian family and I’ve never known a time where my parents didn’t know God… so it’s something I have to think about, how someone who’s never been exposed to this kind of thing would react to it. If you or anyone else has…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Okay, I am caught up now.
I see you already saw some of my comments. I like where this is going and I think Sara’s reaction to the underground church makes sense. You have good attention to detail as you write.
Out of curiosity, what draft number is this? I doubt it is the first.
Looking forward to the next chapters!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
👍
Thank you for your support! I’m still working on trying to piece everything together, but I do think I want to include that scene in some way.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Your welcome!
I might wait until you are 18 for Mistborn. But yeah, check with your friends as well.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah…. If I wanna risk seeing porn worthy covers when I open it.
Ewww… Yup, that’s a very good reason to avoid that.
(until those were taken down for being politically offensive)
Taken down for being politically offensive? Or was there perhaps another reason. One the Librarians don’t want you to know. Hmm…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Ah. I thought it might be the first draft.
Can I give you some advice?
From what I can tell about the way you write, you seem to have trouble getting through your progects. My advice to you is common for first drafts. Don’t worry about rewriting anything. Just power through, and keep writing without looking back. There is going to be…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha
Alpha chuckled. “Honestly, not much else. I’ve been bored out of my mind, hence playing with the knife.” Alpha’s hand glowed and he made the knife travel around the room before hovering over his shoulder again. “From getting stabbed in the lung to not having anything to do, life is crazy,” Alpha commented with a sigh, making his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!!! ☺️
Thank you ladies! Sure thing!!
Wait really?? Oh I didn’t even notice! Maybe I’ll have to read the book now 😝
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
thank you for the prayers!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
If you’re not too busy, can I be in line for a character?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*gasp* Hallie’s board has an Ender’s Game quote!
- Load More
