@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I found a round about way to get access!! (Don’t ask)
anyways!! I am really liking this!!
a few notes:
Everette (I think) asks if Sara knows who Jesus was. Now, unless you have a very different theology than I do, I believe it’s who Jesus “is” not “was”.
Also, unless I missed something, the last we had with Cole was his screen…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
*screams and dances around the room*
*looks back at it and dies laughing*
oh my word!! It’s so accurate tho!! That is a total Leo expression! And Rory is… yeah, being Rory. 😂
draw another one!!!
please!!! Pretty please!! 🥹🥹
(you don’t have too if you don’t want)
you could do Rory running away from Barns…. Or Rory ye…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
My “outlining” consists of writing random notes all over the margins of my paper as I write and forgetting about them. One thing I’ve thought about, and may try, is writing every plot idea I have on sticky notes, and then organizing them onto a wall.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
IS THAT ALAN ABD MARTHA!!?!? *excited dance*
umm…. I don’t do that. Like, at all. I just go for it after hitting beginning, climax, and end. And fully graphing characters. I sketch out the characters. 🤷🏼♀️
I mean, I treat writing as me telling you what happened to my friends. I saw the events, here they are. If I do too muc…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Great, thanks!! Yeah, I was trying to come up with something for the studying that would be interesting, but I’m not sure if I’ll change it next draft. I wanted to make something weird happen with the testing – the no answer changes being one of the first things I came up with – but I don’t know if it makes sense with the tests…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper
Could you expand more on what you mane by that, please? -
whaley replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
*Shivers* Ooh, I love outline brainstorming.
Do you have any habits that help you think more efficiently?
By this, do you mean a method of organizing your ideas? Because that’s my favorite way of making brainstorming quick and easy, while also productive.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I read the two latest and thought they were good.
I like how Cole suddenly falls into his element and ends up with his team being the top in the class. I do wonder though how he knew the right answers if he never paid attention.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I didn’t draw your characters very accurately. (They are both supposed to be older, Leo probably doesn’t have goggles.) But I remember reading a section of the roleplay and having a specific image in my head, so I drew it, and here it is. Rory stands, Leo is on the stool.

-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I’ll have to get that class moving, I suppose.
What’s with the neck thing?
Yeah lol, that’s my fault.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @ellette-giselle
Just an update for you all so you know I’m still working on this.
I’m currently trying to explore further for my outline and have switched to paper. Right now I’m trying to get everything I know about the story onto paper. I’ve started and stopped this a few times now, but feel I have fallen into a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @theducktator @grcr @smiley @keilah-h @theshadow
Chapter 1
“Why is it so hot?” Hallie Woodbury tucked a loose strand of ginger hair behind her ear.
“I only have two words that can answer that question: New. Mexico.” Easton straightened and tossed his light brown locks off his forehead with a quick shake of his head.…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
lol
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
ooo, I’ll have to take a look! I love crying for movies. 🙃
I use Plugged In so I can check them out before I watch them. 😉
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Aaand this is not what this topic is for. I apologize for rambling, Shadow. 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh ho ho, well…
The thing is, I can’t remember everything that’s in Castle in the Sky, but the rest of the Studio Ghibli films have a lot of Japanese mythological spirits. Beings like No-Face, Totoro, or Mononoke are all considered spiritual powers. I personally do not mind these kinds of characters in literature, as they…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
just castle in the sky! 😭😭😭😭
I really want to watch more but no one else does. I also saw War of the Rohirrim. Other than that, I haven’t seen any anime.
it’s just so beautiful and the stories are always told so well….. *sigh*
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, Studio Ghibli is amazing. I have a bunch of the movies on my shelf right now. Which have you watched?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
It’s okay if you’re busy. If you finish a character for Keilah, I’ll come back then.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*bows dramatically*
sadly I am the only one in my family who likes anime! I guess when I move up to Idaho to go to college next year (Lord willing) I’ll barrow a bunch from the library. 😛
- Load More
