@highscribeofaetherium
Active 1 week ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I’m going to sit in a brown study for a while, and get back to you. *Thumbs up*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Post it when you’re done, if you like! :]
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh XD You replied quickly
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I think Esther’s comments have a lot to do with the ✨Three Ps✨ but I have to think about it some more
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
no I haven’t!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
*Watches conversation from afar* Hm… *Peeks in* @savannah_grace2009 have you ever heard of Promise, Progress, and Payoff?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmm, well I did this for a few reasons. One, we’ve heard this all before in Ardenta and I want these books to have a little bit of a different feel than those, ya know.
Ah.
This is also supposed to be a very fast paced book, because I do want you to feel some of the rush and speed that the characters themselves go through. At t…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Doesn’t everyone have at least a fragment of virtue though? (Sorry, I don’t mean to shut down everything you’re saying, this is just my thoughts. 😅) I’m not saying they have to be someone that the readers will look up to and be like, “Oh my word I want to be just like them.” I understand mankind is sinful and there probably are people out there t…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Now, you mentioned your characters not knowing God. And I liked how you put that—“without God there is no hope.” But…you have to think that these characters are probably looking for hope, right? Even just an occasional thought of wishing there was a way out of this darkness they’re living in.
So I know with where they’re at right now,…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
I don’t knowww 😭 I’ve seen it written like that in books before, but I feel like if I changed it to italics it would carry a different sound… Idk, what do you think? I was unsure on this too, lol
Mmm. If that’s how other books do it, I guess it could work. I looked it up and some people say to extend the vowels and smooth conso…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
LOL I love these parts. 💛💛
Aww, thanks! 🥰 Me too 🤪
Would you want to write this differently… ? before I saw the “she drew out her name” part, my mind read it that she spelled it out. (Maybe I’m just crazy…?)
I don’t knowww 😭 I’ve seen it written like that in books before, but I feel like if I changed it to italics it would carry a differe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey guys, I posted the first Topic of the Week question since last year! (I hesitated to post it for quite some time.)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow @keilah-h @theducktator @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @savannah-grace2009
Chapter 11! I’m not totally decided if I’ll completely reduce down to one a week in the future, so you may get a few surprise double chapters, but this week there’s only one.
Also, TCoH has become my longest project at just over 33k words and about 100 W…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@everyone
Check out Topic of the Week!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
That looks so good right now… I wish I was a good enough baker to make that on a whim.
-
whaley started the topic How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
🥳 Restoring Topic of the Week! 🥳 I will try to as amazingly consistent as Kathleen, and if anyone should find me wanting of this doctrine, thou may-est smite mine head off.
How do your other interests/hobbies bleed into your writing?
Art will always mix with my stories. When I write a complex feeling in a character, I try to draw that feeling as…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Yay for spring and positive temperatures! But I’m sure somewhere in Canada there’s still snow on the ground. 😉
Outlining, fun. Or not fun. I hope it goes well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Of course!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
idk, KP actually glitched one time because highscribe called me such things so it blocked me for being a threat or something. I’m gonna look back and see what she said. I may end up doing it and scaring a few newbies.
Well, because the pocket knife is replaceable. Change isn’t too hard to come by. The picture….. well he can’t get…[Read more]
- Load More
