@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 22 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw maaan 😂 I’ve never seen you back down on dramatic ‘dark’ stuff before… *Gives you a side-eye*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Nope, I did it!
thx!
Awesome!
btw, I had your done, but i didn’t like it so I started over. I’ll try to send it tomorrow.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
So, I finished your character, but then I realized I forgot to have her wearing a hoodie!! She’s in a T-shirt currently. So, I could try to re-draw here, or just send what I have. Your choice.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
This one notified me.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
note to self.
Andrew’s Character.
Name:Â Mateo
Age:Â No one knows
Gender:Â Male
Clothing: Black mariachi clothes with white designs on it, as well as a black sombrero with white lining. He wears black gloves and boots, lots of black.
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates): Mexico 1900’s
Physical appearance:Â Under all hi…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge
MarcelMarcel blew air out of his cheeks. He spoke quickly. “And there it is. Please don’t gang up with the rest of the guys who blow stuff up. I’m lucky enough that a couple of them restrain themselves. If you stay chill, I won’t have to fight you. Deal?”
He stuck out his hand for a handshake.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
ANYONE WHO WANTS A CHARACTER DRAWN
when you pick a character if you can fill this in that would be perfect!!
Name:
Age:
Gender:
Clothing:
Time period (Or the time period the fashion replicates):
Physical appearance:
Any Weapons:
Any other important points:
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Character Sketches in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator    @hybridlore    @the_lost-journal   @raxforge
I think I’m going to jump over here and wake up this one. The other one is acting up too bad. It won’t let me post images either.
So yea.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
yeah, i’m not into those.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I think the subscription factor can cause this problem even when you tag people, so I’d say, make sure everyone is subscribed.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
K, well if it keeps acting glitchy I may shift it. I didn’t get your notif when you tagged me.
I subscribed and nothing happened, and nothing happens when they’re tagging me……..
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
No I didn’t. I’ve just been stalking that forum so I know what’s going on.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Are y’all subscribed to the topic? I think it can glitch sometimes and remove your subscription.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Marcel
“I just had a hunch you aren’t a theater kid,” Marcel said, watching him strum the instrument. “It isn’t just you. I have to ask several people questions. You’re willing to answer, or…?”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
horror story?
oh.
idk if I’ve ever seen one of those. I watch The Village and A Quiet Place but idk of those are horror. My friend said they are. *shrug*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@theducktator    @hybridlore    @the_lost-journal   @raxforge
did any of you get the tag I posted on my character drawing forum?
I think it may have gone bad because I’m not getting notifs from y’all when you tag me, and none of y’all are answering questions……
I may have to make another.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Coraline! It’s a classic children’s horror story. The book reads like a fairy tale, and I could gush about the movie for a long time, but I won’t. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
My friend says the same thing! I like the movie better because while the story is intact, it goes the extra mile with the stop-motion. It’s so gorgeous. <3 One of the most aesthetically pleasing movies I’ve ever watched.
which movie is this?!
- Load More
