@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Aah I’ve never done this before, that I can remember. But I have a character! I love your art style and this sounds so fun! 🙃
Name: Izzy. But that might change.
Age: 15
Personality: Izzy is the definition of chill. She has a bit of a romantic dynamic with the main character, and she’s generally viewed as the quiet cool kid. She can be distant…[Read more] -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
The invite is sent to our emails.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Oooh, I want one! I’ll have to figure out which one though.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Here’s the basic questions to fill in for anyone who wants a character drawn….
Name:Â
Age:
Personality:
Appearance :
Clothes:Â
Anything else you want to mention:Â
Please be as detailed as possible. Also, feel free to give a face claim if the character has one…
Please be sure to put the colors of the character and their clothes and…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
…
-
-GRCR- started the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Hello hello.
So Ellette’s drawing offers kinda made me want to do it too… and now that I’m finally quite free (and pretty bored), I shall offer my services if any of you would like me to draw a character of yours. 😁 Anyone interested?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
hybridlore
Julian’s like “okay dude, this one’s all yours man. All yours.”
😂😂😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Hmmm. No promises.
Really out of character for him too! lololol.
I think you’re enjoying the suspense way too much. 🤔🙄
Oh 100%.
Especially since I know something you don’t………….
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yes. I just hope it doesn’t lead to bad stuff for them.
I think you’re enjoying the suspense way too much. 🤔🙄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Leon!!!! Yes!!!
I’m guessing this means you’re happy with what he did?
lolol
Great section. He must have been really famous…
Oh he was. You see, he was the White Knight, and the White Knight –––––––––––––––––––––––
So yeah, that would explain it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
haha!
Well thanks for understanding. I’ll try to read it as soon as possible, but I’m not sure when that will be.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
For some reason I thought of you IMMEDIATELY (probably because we’ve had so many conversations about slapping your writing on paper and NEVER GOING BACK (something that I struggle to not do since I’m a perfectionist lol))
It’s okay!!! I completely understand and I can’t even imagine how hard the past few weeks have been for…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Aw, sorry to miss you! Hopefully you’ll be able to make the next one! (Let us know if anything changes! 😉)
XD No problem! Hope you feel better soon!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry! That went into my Promotions, unfortunately.
Unfortunately she didn’t feel qualified to take my case and sent me to the clinic where she learned and they messed up pretty bad. I improved a lot due to the diet changes they made for me (Apparently I’m allergic to a ton of stuff) but declined a good bit from a ther…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Ooohhh, that’s convenient. XD Thank you!
- Load More
