@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 13 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
I’d like to improve on all writing things in general, but I guess a more specific thing I want to improve upon is my writing style and the pace that I write.
I’m currently a relatively slow writer. I will write 500-1,000 words daily some weeks, and then won’t touch my writing for a while, or will only write like 100 here and there. I’d like that…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
It also reminds me how God uses the same talents of different people for different purposes. For example, you tend to gravitate towards darker themes (not in a bad way!) and deal with difficult topics that need to be dealt with and seen in the light of God’s love. On the other hand, I tend to focus on the smaller, everyday struggles I personally f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sara Sara Sara Sara Sara Sara….
Girl this is literally so good and I wish I had gotten to it sooner!!!
I can tell you poured your heart into this and can see it on every page. I’m so glad you decided to go on with this. It has already impacted me in little ways in the short time I read it and I know God will use it to imp…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome, thank you!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah… 😝 Oopsy. Not to mention, the end of Chapter 13 kind of makes it seem like he’s unsure about what he does.Â
Which maybe he is. I have to solidify his arc soon xD.Hey, that is the best way to write. Keep at it!
I’ll try! 🫡
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr Reference pics for Acheron (tho I just want the cape at the side to be a shoulder cape, so it isn’t very long if you can do that :3)

-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
I love it sooo much!!! They’re so cute!
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr Reference pics for Michael

-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr yay!!
so I’m gonna request you to draw the main main characters from my fantasy idea, Michael and Acheron🤭
Name: Michael
Age: 23
Personality: Determined, brave, stubborn, loyal, tends to have a very calm/relaxed demeanor
Appearance : Curly blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes, normal male build (not muscled but not skinny either) (will…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago

@ellette-giselle @whaley @keilah-h @theducktator @stephie
Finished a drawing of Alan and Martha! I meant to post this yesterday, but couldn’t log into Kingdom Pen for some reason. But now here it is!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
KP is breaking for everyone. *gasp* this might be the end!!!!
Yup. I couldn’t get into my account for a while, so I emailed you feedback on the latest two sections. I don’t know if you saw that. But I’m back now! Maybe I should code up a new website…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Lol, yup! 😌😜
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr would you be willing to draw two characters in the same picture? 🤭
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ayyy I’d be honored to draw one lol!!  lolol Eeeeee if you decide on one do let me know!!!! 😃😃😃
it may take a lil bit coz I’m a bit back up but I’ll get to it lolz 😝 -
freedom changed their profile picture 1 year, 7 months ago
-
freedom replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@grcr ahhh whatttt??? 🤩🤩 Girl, I would be HONORED if you drew one of my characters.
the only question is…which one?? 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic How do you want to improve? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 7 months ago
Tagging some people to make them aware of this area on KP!
@mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed @rae @godlyfantasy12 @theshadow @princesachronicle22
Y’all are also free to answer last week’s question if you like.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic PLEASE TEAR THIS APART–URGENT CRITIQUES NEEDED in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
My warning wouldn’t be that it’s dark or violent, but that you don’t want to even accidentally imply it’s okay. You don’t want to give your reader an idea, or thought pattern they didn’t have, but you do want to reach for a kid who’s been there, or is there, and needs that lifeline. That they are loved, that they can make it with God’s he…
- Load More
