@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 6 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Understandable.
I have also just considered making up a world with my friends and doing our own fantasy RPG in it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
aaannnddd I may have overrated. I just….. yeah, I have opinions about that game.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
NO!!! No don’t do D&D. My two of my mom’s guy friends were killed through that game when she was a teenager.
I mean, you can do it with you want, but I’d really look into the history of that game. I know I’m asking for it, but that game originally had a lot of demonic attachments, and it’s something I’ve always steered clear of…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
btw, do you like RP type games?
I’ve kind of wanted to get into D&D, but with a group of Christians so that we can do a campaign without anything the anyone feels uncomfortable with. My friends has tried to start a Star Wars one a fet times, but that had never worked out.
That War Story: Occupied France sounds kind of neat, but I…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah that would work!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
@theducktator @ellette-giselle
Okay. Thank you both. I might wait to see what @whalekeeper thinks, but your responses are helpful. I could add a moment of clarity where he realizes what he is doing when he is too close to the village and gets caught up in the fight, even if he plans to escape.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Julian is certainly a blame others type, considering his reaction to Adrian’s death. Leon, I’m not so sure about it.
Yes, very much so.
I’m not really sure either. He’s somewhere in the middle honestly.
No. We still have it, though we haven’t played it for a while. We just ignore the story when we do play it.
Ah, one of those…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
he’ll go doggedly on.
I was stunned for almost a week and didn’t think clearly.
(again, different person. But trauma does weird things)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think it would be out of character. Like Ellette said, he’d probably be too distraught and traumatized to think straight. But if he did stop for the night, he’d probably realize it wasn’t safe, and go someplace else.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
That makes sense. However again, different people would react differently.
But what about when he wakes up?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
This could be interesting to try…. but I’m not sure Julian and Leon feel like that sort of person…….. do either of them feel that way to you?
I guess both of them do seem to be confident individuals. Julian is certainly a blame others type, considering his reaction to Adrian’s death. Leon, I’m not so sure about it.
I’m just re…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my goodness, the tea one! 🤣🤣🤣
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh my word.
Why are all your characters so messed up?!?!
(quickly hides Rory because he’s totally not messed up)
😂😝
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re welcome! I’d love to see Everette in a bind like that, and maybe someone surprising like Cole (could be a really cool moment) is like, “hold on a sec, he got less time then the rest of us,” or something like that.
Just a thought. It could show an interesting angle on the dislike of any sort of Christian beliefs or standings.…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
Nope.
I wouldn’t think so.
I think he’ll run until he drops (basiclly) and then he’ll either be so dead tired that he sleeps hard, or he’ll fight nightmares and flashbacks. I don’t think he’ll have time to think about this sort of things.
Out of experience, when you go through trauma parts of your mind just kind of turn off…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha. That’s funny. we’re complete opposite! I struggle with never ever ever being wrong. Ever. Things just “happen to me” and often times “the world just hates me and is out to get me.” 😂
I have never struggled with blaming myself for something, but rather blaming others when it’s my fault or when blame isn’t even supposed…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Is it bad that it was reversed?
I wounldn’t say so. It just makes this scene feel more like a moment where Joseph/Arron is struggling then Noah/David encourages or seems stronger.
Hmm…. I might possibly chuck that section altogether………..
Up to you.
Well….. I think that might be because that tends to be what happens to me when I’m…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic TNPT: The Sword – Outlining in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 1 year, 6 months ago
What if he stops for the night? (Which he will need to do. Nearland can be reached in a day on horseback from Dehn Prisson, but someone walking would have to take a break.) Do you think it would cross his mind then?
-
Beth replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ah, yes… Fire Face😂 The name is so weird yet I’ve made no attempts to fix it XD. Writing the burning of the castle was fun😆
- Load More
