@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days, 3 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think they have.
Chase
“Woah. Look out, everybody. Rain storm incoming.”
Chase heard the comment, but ignored it, thinking the girl was talking to someone else.
“You okay, kid?”
Chase paused. At first, he didn’t reckonize the voice, but now he almost thought he knew this person. He turned and looked at her. To him, she s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Contemporary writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*bursts in through the door and tumbles onto the ground* *hops up and dusts self off* Did I hear someone mention ConTEmPoRarY fiCtIOn??? 👀 I’m here for it 😎
First of all, make sure you’re reading contemporary!!! Especially within the little genres that you want to focus on. I can’t stress how helpful this is. I know some authors are l…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Alpha killed one of @ellette-giselle ‘s Agents.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Celarent
Celarent’s hand froze inches from his knife. As he looked into the eyes of Mateo, inexplainable terror filled him. What was happening to him? He hadn’t been this scared since-well, it had been a while.
Then Mateo spoke. “How would we know if you are not one of them? You stay with us.”
Celarent willed his tre…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow
I read your latest chapter, but don’t have time to comment on it today. That may be the case until Thursday. Don’t worry about waiting for me, you can keep posting more stuff if you have any. -
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle
I read your latest section, but don’t have time to comment on it today. All I can say is that I liked it (in the same sort of way I have liked your other sections recently) That may be the case until Thursday. Don’t worry about me, you can keep posting more stuff. -
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Siblings are weird…one of my sisters made up this whole story at lunch about how she was the best sweeper ever, even better than Donald Trump, who loves sweeping and has an entire room full of crumbs that he sweeps for fun.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
XD
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
He’s used to fighting people who are still alive. XD
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*GASPIEST GASP OF ALL GASPS* A miracle! Well actually, erm, I used my hot chocolate levitation powers, of course… The hot chocolate levitation powers which I totally have…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. That’ll do it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I knoww. It does seem to work with his backstory, though. Poor guy. Ten years in slavery…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Hmm. Interesting.
Yes, he does have a funny personality. He’s slightly messed up tho. Like, weirdly morbid and also cheerful in a odd mix.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I like him! He has a funny personality. I think he might become a Christian eventually.
-
Beth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
MWAHAHA- wait, y- you… threw the hot chocolate? GASP! What a tragedy. A cup of hot chocolate has died this day, died at the hands of the one whom they call potato reporter!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
This interaction:
“What the avocado, why does the queen of ducks hate me so much?!” – Piper
“Hm… wonder why.” – Palmer
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Haha! Yes, Ian is going to be trouble. In fact, he’s going to _______________
What do you think of Albee? (btw, I love that I gave him a big long name. 😂 It’s just so funny to me, because it totally doesn’t fit him.)
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, Piper, I wOnDeR wHy.
*parachuting ducks begin to descend with emotional support teddy bears*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great section!! It seemed pretty realistic. Oof, Ian’s going to be trouble 😬
I can’t wait for the next one!
- Load More
