@highscribeofaetherium
Active 6 days ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I forgot how much I loved Maverick XD
Thanks XD. I promise there are scenes for him in my WIP where he is serious. It seems like I can’t write anything serious for him on this rp. Lol.
The memes are wonderful😂
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
YAY. IT WORKED. I THOUGHT- why am I typing in all caps…
It wasn’t working and I thought this would be the day I died (not really)! But it’s working now!
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
*testing to see if it won’t crash on me when I try to post this time, unlike the other 10000 times I tried*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Psst, Phillip. Get rid of Piper next, will you?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep lol.
Yeah, that makes sense. I couldn’t remember if it was an area he went through often or not.
Gotcha. Yeah, I get that. I was wondering if she might become a love interest for Julian, but if not, it’s probably better not to involve her too much.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
No problem. I guessed I’d get your attention with the second scene rather then the first. 😂
Well, I mentioned that Julian didn’t ever go down there, so his reputation got around through gossip rather then his own words.
She will become a part of the church, but she and Julian will not really have any scenes together. 1, it’s not…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I could see people getting confused and overwhelmed since there’s so many of them hahaha
This reminded me of a time a visitor to our church told my dad that the number of kids he had intimidated her. She was completely serious and never came back. There were only four of us at the time too. XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
To be honest, I kind of guessed she was going to be a prostitute, so Julian’s reaction seemed a little much (especially to seeing her bare shoulder or whatever lol.) But then I reminded myself that it was different back then, so it made sense.
I would like to see her become a bigger part of the story, unless that doesn’t wor…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yep that’s true.
YES!! Thank you! It is!
If you can pause a moment in your sorrow over Leon, what did you think of the scene with Julian and Rosalind?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ve tried. I think she enjoys tormenting us 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah. A friend told me to split it or else he’ll wait to read it when he’s in solitary confinement. 😂
Yeah! I’m glad you mentioned Julian. Most of the focus seems to be on Leon. I wonder why………… 🤔🤣
Do you think I’m really gonna tell you that?
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
one thing I’ll suggest, is that I feel like you don’t really introduce the family to us in the first few chapters. At first I wasn’t even sure if Blake was their sibling or not XDXD
They do have a HUGE family, so setting a solid foundation and making all the siblings and the parents unique and established in our minds would be a big thing you…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry it took me so long to get to this!!!
I like it a lot!!!! <3 keep it up!!!! -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Ohhhh, okay. Wow, that is a longgg book. XD -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t know. You see, because I split Leon and Julian’s story, this book got to 1200+ book pages, so I’m going to cut it in half, but it’s still one full book on the Word Document. I think we only have about 100 Word Doc pages left before the place I planned to split the book, but I could be mistaken.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I love those! 🤣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, okay. Out of how many pages total?
And are these Word/Docs pages, or like actual book pages?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Augghhhhh.
Wow, this book felt way shorter than the second one. Is that the case, or was it just me?
- Load More
