@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ruth replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I can’t do discord 🙁
Idk about Slack, I’ll have to ask my mom.
We already have Groupme for crew, so I can do that, I just don’t know how well it’d work for us.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
“A l-little.” Chase watched her for a moment, before sitting down near her. “I l-like green.”
-
Beth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Maverick
Maverick tipped the hat on his head, his feet staying statue-like despite Navin’s attempt to pull him away from the girl. He also ignored the stars blinking in his eyes from standing too fast.
“I’m Maverick Nalvailro. Or you can call me Grover, but I usually only tell people my name is Grover if I don’t like them. Who’re you?”
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I just sent another message through the Contact Us page. I checked around for an email and found ‘kingdompenmag@gmail.com.’ I’m not sure if this is the only inbox KP uses, so I’m going to wait for a while before directly using this email instead of Contact Us.
I think the best thing to do right now is to have a backup plan, and try to get…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re totally fine. Thanks! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
And Everett’s . . .

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago

This is Juliet’s.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Does Everette have a board??? I want an Everette board!!!
I can post his and Juliet’s in a minute . . .
I hope one of them dies in the end.
Really? 🙄🤣
I’m also hoping Everette and Sara get married in the future. So… maybe he shouldn’t die.
I will reveal nothing . . . 🤭
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
♫ make it look easy getting off the ground ♫
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
What exactly does that entail?
Snipercore, reptiles, sci-fi, things like that. Also, I’ve never tried to use a 3D animation engine, but now that you’ve started playing with that, I associate you with the vibe of minimal-effect 3D models. I know that’s very specific and doesn’t make a lot of sense, but it’s in my brain now. Lol.
There’s n…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yayyy!! They’re back! 🥰
This was a good section too.
The one that seems to be their leader is extremely bold, and he doesn’t seem to care what anyone says— or throws at him.”
Leon smirked, having a hard time stifling a laugh. He could guess who that was
Lol 🤣
Hi Julian, we’re back.”
This did seem a little out of place. I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I want somebody to digitally smack/spam me if I haven’t updated Marcel or Barnes within 24 hours.
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*Extremely embarrassed at the length of the post* Also Sara, just because I yapped a lot does not mean you have to ‘fix’ anything. I’ve explained how I would edit, but those are my opinions and this is your project. 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
no I haven’t!!!
Oki, I’m going to explain this structure because it seems to work for a looot of stories! 🙃 It’s very broad/all-encompassing, except for some Eastern cultures and the like.
I did not invent all of this. I listened to Brandon Sanderson’s writing lectures and explained them in my own words. So just to clarify, I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t like being super graphic/body horror about it, I just make sure my favorite characters come out of it with a tangible reminder of the incident.
Tangible reminder is a fun trope. I haven’t used it too often. I can’t remember the last time I gave a character a dramatic scar. It feels like something that belongs in the Keilah genre. :p
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
To be faaiir I do not even know who Alec and Everette are. Yet. I’m getting there. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
But it’s so sad when the favorite character dies!!! And I love crying over books!!
If they don’t die she at least needs to make life miserable for them for a few chapters.
But trauma doesn’t automatically make characters deeeeep… 😫 Actually side note, I’ve been thinking about this topic and we should make a thread for…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Maybe she just has a very common face 🤷🏻♀️🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s so insane… 👀
Lately my book has been feeling more real to me, but that’s just because I’ve been fleshing things out more. i didn’t think my characters were ACTUALLY being brought to life. 😳😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
But it’s so sad when the favotite character dies!!! And I love crying over books!!
If they don’t die she at least needs to make life miserable for them for a few chapters. You never know if you’re hero has what it takes until you throw him in the thick of it. I have high hopes for both, and I want to see them live up to…[Read more]
- Load More
