@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Traumatize him, but let him live!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, maybe just thoroughly thrashed.
I’m honestly hoping he gets arrested or something after this test.
Knowing Hybridlore he won’t. *sigh*
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ve never been great at physical sports; the doctors say I have a lot of low vitamins/minerals. I’m a weakling, lol. But I played soccer for a while and it wasn’t bad. I even got a header in the last game. And I love watching wheelchair basketball because my brother plays.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Marcel
A faint smile tugged at Marcel’s mouth. “I’m going that way. Come on.”
Mateo and the other kid followed a few steps behind. They took a slight detour, so Marcel could kick a loose locker and catch a book before it fell all the way from the top of the locker row. Being able to hide things in higher spaces was…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes! Everett and Sara need to get married and have 10 children! Everett can’t die!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Apparently not.😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s boring…but then, most sports are. Except disc golf.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
It reminds me of The Horse and his Boy when Shasta is in the desert and Aslan comes to help him.
Yup, reminds me of that too. And Daniel!
lol why is this funny to me. (It probably wasn’t funny to him though.)
Lololol. It was funny to me….
Although, the whole “these people with their talk of the One True God are gonna bring a curse…
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😁😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
awesome!!!!
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!!! 😊❤️❤️
Lol yeah… quite swamped… 😅 I will definitely tag you when I’m open!! 😄
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
*screeches*
THAT DRAWING OF RAX IS AMAZING!!!
I would love a drawing, but it seems you are a little swamped. Would you mind tagging me if you get an opening?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s a little harsh. Especially saying that everyone who plays it is a jerk. I happen to love soccer, and I played it for eight years! None of what you are mentioning about name calling and such ever happened on our team. Yeah, it hurts! Yes, I went to the ER a few times! Yes, I passed out on the field twice. But so what.…[Read more]
-
Beth's profile was updated 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Huh, weird. The tag box underneath the message one doesn’t do anything.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Test
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Weird. I’ll have to look into it—I really don’t know if it’s a great option or not, but I remembered it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I do also know that if you create a website on Blogger or Wix, something like that, I think there’s an option to create a forum. I’ve never tried it before, but I could look into it if y’all would prefer that to a closed chat.
It would still technically be open to people on the internet, but the link would have to be shared for them to acces…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay! 😁
- Load More
