@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
You’re not trying to cause arguments at heart, right? Take a deep breath. It’s normal to have all kinds of thoughts when you read something for the first time. Maybe you’re struggling to know what to say and what to keep to yourself.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
yeah, I bet!
Oooooo you gotta keep that thing away from Rory. There’s going to be serious trouble if he catches sight of that thing. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, I am dying for a protective older brother moment somewhere. 😂
I’ll see if I can put that in there somewhere… I’m sure there’ll be an opportunity. 😉😊
Liam totally counts, I just forgot him. 😢
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Alec!!!!! *jumps up and down in delight* YES!!!!!!! Also, I am dying for a protective older brother moment somewhere. 😂
Oh, I forgot about the Prince. And you forgot about Liam. I guess those are deaths…… but I was thinking prominent characters. Aaron, Turin, Adrian, the Prince. Guys you’ve known a while.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Great!
Also… don’t hurt Everett please!!
Lol. Three of them want me to make him suffer 🤨 My plan hasn’t changed, though. There are challenges ahead, but more for Sara and Cole. And Alec.
*smiles and nods* yes, put those characters through the fire, and we’ll see on the other side who were the true ones, and who wer…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Mateo shook his head in misunderstanding, “No, I’m very old. Been dead for a long time.”
I died.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
I can’t wait to see Marcel’s reaction.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
*smiles and nods* yes, put those characters through the fire, and we’ll see on the other side who were the true ones, and who were the pretenders. 🙃
SIX?!?!
hold on a sec…. six might be right.
Ya gotta give me names y’all!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
lololol.
Uh…. not too much. He liked reading, (more than Julian) but there honestly wasn’t a lot of time for that. Ya know what? Should I send you the first bit of Book 2 and you can read about him?
From what I know about living with my brother…no sharing. Guys want their own journal.
I’m starting to suspect that, and I’ve b…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
I count six that Ellette has killed…
but pretty much everyone in her books has almost died at least once.I want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
I just want yo…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, that’s how to pronounce it, but it would be said with a thick German accent, not our American one, so it would sound a little different. It could also be said Helen with the “e” still added.
Oh, come on! Adrian wasn’t always dead. I would like to know what he was like when he was alive on earth.
Shy. Rather a bit of a coward s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, i thought I said he might try to get up later that day.
I can fix that.
I thought he was going to be sick for longer than that—I don’t know, just seemed like something you would do.
Hmmm….. I can do the unexpected sometimes. It was just a cold.
This time.
Nice to see Joseph and his family mentioned again. I miss the…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
69 full length novels written…..
1 current
1 I’m editing and posting on here
80+ plotlines I need to turn into books.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Everette has faith, and he seems like a strong character, but I can’t be sure! I want to see him put to the test, and I want to see him face consequences for that choice, even though he chose the right thing, and I want to watch him struggle through and stand firm in that!
Count it all joy, my brothers, when you meet trials of…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
also you can not really take a hint… I was clearly venting out my trauma that I have from soccer and the reason I hate it…
I get that, I could guess you’d had a bad time, but that is no excuse to say unkind things or harsh things about others. Just because you have emotional scars doesn’t mean you can lash out at people or gen…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore
😐👌 I will do that -
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I don’t think so… Like I said, I’d have to look at it.
Yeah, maybe try.
-
whaley replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
now how did I forget to tag Whaley *virtual facepalm*
Lol don’t worry, I’m still reading. 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
If you want to talk about emotional struggles, you are free to do that. But I think Ellette simply wanted to make a joke about how much she likes soccer, and so it makes sense for her to defend her love of the sport when you responded with negativity.
- Load More
