@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 12 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s been almost a week since we got Potato News. 🙁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Also, as for them majority being males, I grew up in a household of boys, and my sister came along when I was already in my teens. Sooo…. boys have always been easy for me to write because I can watch them. I find girls harder because I don’t really live with older girls.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Nice.
ugh!!! Why did I know it would be you who would say that?! 😭
This is a big step for me! I used to only write people my own age or eighteen. Eighteen was the magic year that was always perfect to write. 😂
I have had some older characters…… somewhere……….. I know there were some.
The badguys! I had some…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
“If you look at the code before, you will see the two dashes and the arrow indicating the end of a comment. . .”
I’m looking for this, but I can’t find it in the HTML box before the comment you left. I did, however, see this: class=”mt-2″ placeholder=””> –> directly below the comment. Is that what you were referring to?
So if…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you!
by the way, will we ever see more gorbs? I kinda miss your humorous Australian lizard people.
Not likely. Don’t forget that gorbs are enemies of the lyens, so to find one in a lyen country, like Oliver, is rare.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Don’t have too much to say for this section. It was fine.
Just one thing:
Well, Hans is nineteen.
It feels like 90% of your characters are males between 16 and 30. Yes, there have been exceptions, but everywhere they go, they run into eager young men. It might be nicer to see some more variety in characters, even if older men…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh, it actually imbedded the thing in the page. Interesting. Click on the 0.5 so that the warning on the top doesn’t bloke the code, or click on the box symbol in the top right to take you to the page itself.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
This isn’t perfect, but here is something that may be similar to Cole’s test. I made it with some basic HTML code, Javascript for functionality, and Bootstrap for styling. I can’t do everything in here, for example, this form isn’t actually sending the information you enter in it anywhere and…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you for your feedback. The first thing you mentioned about Tyn not wanting to see Alan fail is a good point. In Book I, she did look up to him and seeing him resist magic for so long was hope she could overcome her instincts. But when he failed and returned to magic, she began to lose hope, which is why she refused to help…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
Yay! I was enjoying TPE. (says the person who hasn’t really commented on that thread. Sorry.)
Oh really? 😅😃 Interesting. (No problem though)
The song list is very comprehensive. I am in mild awe. I’ll have to listen in on it a bit.
Heehee.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
There is always Alaska.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Most of your questions will be answered in the next section. Thank you for your feedback!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
lololol. This book has already been written, and I’m not changing anything, so don’t worry about that. You can email the ideas to me so as to keep the others in the dark though. 😉
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That emoji really shouldn’t fit you in mad author mode as well as it does. XD
🤣
Julian and Leon both it seems, though Leon’s was more of an encouragement and Julian’s a bit of correction.
Still sorting out who’s going to die before the end of this book, so you’ve done well there.
Have you got any guesses?
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Unless he came back at the head of an army….. 😈
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah, I gotcha. But it did catch me off guard.
I feel like he won’t … but I could be wrong. And if he betrayed them, he probably wouldn’t come back.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, but that was a direct scripture quotation, and I’m not going to add my country names into that. 😉
Are ya now? What if he betrays them?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, they look so good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
The new section looks good too! It did confuse me when, in the letter, they mentioned that Jews were not better than Greeks. This seems kind of out of place in your fantasy world. Maybe cut that sentence, or you could put, Ardentans are not greater than those of the Empire? Or something like that.
Anyway, good job! I’m ro…[Read more]
- Load More
