@highscribeofaetherium
Active 5 days, 7 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic The Age of AI in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I know this topic is almost a year old, but I wanted to bring it up again because I’ve seen a rise in A.I. in the past year, and because I’ve been thinking about it recently.
I found out about the Ghibli A.I. trend from my dad yesterday, and at first, it was funny. Now, after researching Miyazaki’s opinions about this sort of thing, I’m…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I’m too tired to reply to everyone, but y’all’s art and color choice is super good!
@keilah-h I did mine digitally, so I think it’s fine. Unless Ruth wants to put me in artist jail. 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle @freed_and_redeemed
I knew it! Afterimage: Film, Trauma, and the Holocaust is a really good read so far.
-
whaley replied to the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
Yes, yes, this is a late question, so another question will be posted in a few short days. :’]
-
whaley started the topic What are your most influential childhood books? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 6 months ago
What are your most influential childhood books?
My first chapter book was the Wizard of Oz. On one of my first trips to a bookstore, I got a collection of Lewis Carroll’s novels and poetry. Not sure if I read the whole book, because some of the poetry flew over my head, but I used to read Through the Looking Glass and the Jabberwocky over and…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
He hadn’t actually called Bird Boy by that nickname out loud had he?
You did, Celarent XD
Marcel
“How come? No flipping idea.” Marcel scoffed, letting out a husky lungful of air. It was best to keep people out of that world. “I’m Marcel.”
“Alias: your judge, jury, and executioner,” a kid teased as he passed.
“Shut i…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Were you one of the moderators at some point? Because we can’t find any of them.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
You are currently the only one listed on the Meet the Team page. What happened to Kathleen? Do you still exist here?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Who are you? Your tag looks like a moderator…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Hello??? Please reply.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter the 9th out now!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
My brother asks “why construction?”
Once the snow finally melts, road work begins everywhere. Getting anywhere without at least going through one construction zone is hard.
Quite the seasons you got down there. Do you have a personal favourite?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
A little message to those who are new to drawing. Most How to Draw books aren’t worth the money!
Most of the ones I’ve seen look like this:

Yeah, they show how they got from one to three but they don’t explain anything. They don’t explain anatomy or technique, just how to copy them to get the results they got. While you may learn a couple tips…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Two days agon, it was ten degrees celsius and the snow was almost gone, and now we have possibly the biggest dump of snow this winter.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
In Canada, we have 6 seasons.
- Winter
- More Winter
- Still Winter
- Even More Winter
- You Better Believe it is Still Winter (Current)
- Construction
Outside my house today:

-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Ooh, fun! I’ll be praying!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
XD
It’s totally fine. Discussion is good.
But thank you @mineralizedwritings for moving it to the Chat Chat.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Nice! I like it!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Thank you! Code Pen is a nice website to play around with code.
- Load More
