@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 23 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Barnes
When Barnes entered her classroom, none of the students noticed.
The desk layout was in shambles. Some kids had taken marker to board, and drawn creatures only dreamed of by psychotic three -year-olds. Levitated elements and paper airplanes drifted across the room.
“I see you’ve all been busy,” Barnes said. This is going to be a long…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Marcel
“You’re welcome, Celarent.” Marcel winked, although his mouth stayed in a determined line. He pulled his hand back and continued onward.
They made it to class without any more fighting. The room was already full, and a little chaotic, so Marcel had to take a seat by nobody he knew.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ahh, here we go. @loopylin @koshka @raxforge the Twins, Syph, Rax, and Ben are in the same class as I’m going to describe. (It’ll take a couple posts to see what I mean.)
Barnes
Barnes was only a few doors away from her class, when her way was aggressively blocked by another female teacher. Barnes stepped left and right, but was only faced wit…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m scrolling to find the right tags but my wifi is fried 🫠
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hmmm, Alaric. Or maybe Alistair.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
He’s my new friend.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
WHAT???
-
FIREQUACKER changed their profile picture 1 year, 5 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
OH MY GOODNESS IT’S SOOOOO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!😍😍😍 I love him!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory was silent as the two moved down the hall. Leo’s words had a strange draw to them, and he felt as though they were pulling at his very being. For some reason, freedom made him think of the building… church… and the picture in the glass. Peace and freedom. Two things he had never experienced––
Until now.
He hadn’t tas…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aww Chase, you’re the best disney princess ever.
I have that meme you made a while back saved on the family computer.
Chase
Blue sprang into Chase’s eyes. “F-fawns fr-friends. I-I puh-tect lit-tle o-ones.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes, he would.
Rory
Rory stared at Leo for a long moment, letting the older boy’s words play over in his mind. Leo turned to start down the hall, and Rory forced himself to keep up. “Leo…” he hesitated. “Leo, what is free? I know what my government says free is, but I think free means something different to everyone. At least, that’s…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Rory
Rory didn’t say anything. It was too confusing. It didn’t make sense to him… but perhaps Leo’s world was different? If that was possible.
Rory let out a slow breath. “Leo, do you have Agents where you’re from?”
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Sure, I’d be good with that. Who are you thinking on my end? I can’t over develop because then you lose track of the MCs, but I do want the characters to seem real.
Great!
I’ll leave the exact characters you pick up to you, but I suggest either protagonists or side characters (Like Noah, David, or Aelic), that you’ve been not…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s terrifying. Hopefully it was just an overly dramatic kid.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
CelarentÂ
Celarent glowered at Mateo, stuffing his hands in his pockets to hide their shaking. “Fine.” He could usually keep his mouth shut and convince people to like him, but something about Mateo made him forget every one of his carefully rehearsed rules of human interaction. It was infuriating. Celarent straightened…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ryla
Ryla nodded uncertainly. Falling into something or someone seemed like a foreseeable consequence of walking backwards to her, but neither of them had been hurt so it didn’t matter. “Take two. They’re chocolate chip.” She handed Maverick her bag of cookies. “Do you typically walk backwards?”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m not sure. The police told me to call back if I hear anything else. My neighborhood is not a suspicious area – it’s old and very peaceful – but there’s a thick fence behind us, and a large apartment complex beyond. That’s where it probably came from.
- Load More
