@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 17 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I may do this for other characters that need more development, but I feel like writing in Ayla’s POV right now.
*Ayla screams* An interview? I shall be famous!
1. What is your full name?
Ayla Elizabeth Anderson [I may change the last]
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
The average person…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay okay, she’s very important, I just couldn’t think of anyone more important to interview. XD
LIE. Literally just lie, Barnes already did.
?!? Who?
Seb, I’m interviewing her post-midpoint in the story I guess. The story spans a couple years.
Lucille, I thought you were single
She’s private. It’s complicated. I shall…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I can’t think of anyone important to do, so I’ll just go with Barnes
Ouch. Poor unimportant Barnes. XD
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
OH YES. I loved this topic!! Yay!!
Here, some answers from Flazzy. I may have someone else answer later if this topic sticks around, mainly since I used Flaz when this topic first booted, but idk we’ll see.
1. What is your full name?
“My full name? Ok, so, my full name is Flaz Chibi* Sayre. Sometimes I nearly forget my first name isn’t Flazz…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ll do it myself. And I can’t think of anyone important to do, so I’ll just go with Barnes
1. What is your full name?
“Lucille Pallas Barnes.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
“Do not stand in front of me when I am walking. It will be dangerous for you, because I’m not easy to stop.”
3. What is…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Yay, people want to do this 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oooh! Let’s do this for Hallie first! (And if she were in a real interview, she prolly wouldn’t answer these questions 100% honestly like I’m having her do now. 😉 )
1. What is your full name?
Hallie Grace WoodburyÂ
I just realized I never gave her a name so I had to choose one on the spot XD2. What is the most important thing the averag…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Wordy writing styles.
As Andrew can testify, more than once I have criticized books for wordy writing styles.
I’m not saying writers should state things as brief as possible, but writers shouldn’t take a paragraph and fill it with needless words. It bogs down the reader. There’s a balance between adding needless words and being too brief.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I think I did this with Silvanis…But I did punch him last night for no good reason so he might be pretty hostile so I’ll do…Nar I guess just cuz I was looking at an old drawing of her today
1. What is your full name?
“Narray Mae Nayhelm, but everyone usually calls me simply Nar.”
2. What is the most important thing the average person should…
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 19 out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle
Yes, I did get those comments. Thank you! I’ve been a little busy lately finishing up final assigments, so I wasn’t able to get to replying to them until now. -
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
That’s what this topic is for, yep
-
-GRCR- posted an update 1 year, 5 months ago
@anyone | extremely early notice. i will be on vacation from the 25th of this month to the 4th of next month. i may or may not come on here during that time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Some questions. Answer as if you are your character.
1. What is your full name?
2. What is the most important thing the average person should know about you?
3. What is your body language right now? [Describe them in the interview, sitting/standing, fidgeting, etc.]
4. How would other people describe you?
5. Where do you live? What is your…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve been commenting on the proton one. I hope you’re getting those……
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
We should totally bring this topic back. Tagging people who might not have seen this before… Go ahead and tag anyone else I forgot. My brain is a goldfish. XD
@linus-smallprint @ellette-giselle @raxforge @theshadow @godlyfantasy12 @stephie
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
…I feel like you guys can see the first post and I can’t… I hate accidentally making repeat posts. Oh, well.
-
whaley replied to the topic Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for? in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay, well, I’ll write my thingy again
Is there any popular trope or writing style you don’t get the hype for?
Can be any kind of trope! Romantic, hero’s journey, maybe a specific character archetype.I found out over time that I don’t really like the trope where the government is over-controlling and tyrannical. The idea is realistic, it’s j…[Read more]
- Load More

Noted. Have fun!