@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 15 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Filled it out!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I did the survey. My answers will probably be under my real name: Justin.
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Howdy!! Long time no see!
I’ve peeked at the survey and I’ll try to answer it as soon as I can. 😁😁
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @liberty @linus-smallprint @stephie @godlyfantasy12 @janellebelovedpig @freed_and_redeemed @power @thearcaneaxiom
tagging a couple more people….
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh, that doesn’t sound too bad. (says the person who wakes up at 5:00 every morning because she likes it)
Yes! I just took it and sent it in. Hopefully you’ll find something useful. I’m not really the average person when it comes to tech usage. 😅
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
How was the first year of “big kid school”? (that’s how it’s referred to over here. 😉)
Good! This last semester has been pretty exhausting (I have to wake up at 6:00 every morning to make it to my classes on time), so I’ll be glad to be done in a few weeks.
I’m not a techy person, so We’ll see how helpful I really am. 🤣 I…
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hi Jonas!
How was the first year of “big kid school”? (that’s how it’s referred to over here. 😉)
I’m not a techy person, so We’ll see how helpful I really am. 🤣 I’ll take a look right now though!
-
Cloaked Mystery started the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Hey, everyone! How are you doing?
I’m almost done with my first year of college, and for the final of one of my classes, I’m writing an essay about technology use. In conjunction with the essay, I have to give a presentation of some sort, so what I decided to do was conduct a survey to hear from other people about the topic and show what I…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@ellette-giselle Thanks!! 😃😄💛💛
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
@loopylin Aw thank you!! That makes me so happy!! 🥰🥰💛
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
BUT THOSE ARE THE BEST!
I know it hurts. I actually refused to write for a whole day the last time I had to do that, but it’s the one that gets everyone because deep inside they know it’s coming and they don’t want it to.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 5 months ago
Thanks!!
I always love it when little details like cardboard texture or tenis shoes etc. work out. It makes the process suddenly much more fun.
Yeahhh, I agree! 😄😄
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s an important question
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
The theif on the cross didn’t need to be baptized. Even in modern day, we don’t convict someone for things that where done before a law was passed.
I’m… prrreeEtty dArn certain Jesus’ words on that cross are still relevant today.
Jesus’ disciples taught, and we listen to them, but they were originally taught by Jesus. I trust in His cho…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Y’all’s characters are hilarious. I had so much fun reading through all of that xD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Okay!
XD. We actually usually use Google Meet for the calls, but that might have the same option?
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
In fact, I think 1 Peter 3:21 perfectly juxtaposes the physical and spiritual aspects of this topic
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Plus, given God emphasizes our inability to save ourselves with deeds in the physical ream, it would be kinda weird for him to say “focus on Jesus alone, and your spirit will be saved” and then say “mkay but you have to get physically baptized or else you’re in trouble.” I believe in baptism as part of the salvation process, but I think the giving…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Sorry for butting in, just found the passage because I was discussing this same topic with a friend, and here it is. This is the ESV.
Luke 23:32-33. Two others, who were criminals, were led away to be put to death with him. And when they came to the place that is called The Skull, there they crucified him, and the criminals, one on his…
- Load More
