@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 14 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I don’t have phones, but my family does have a rule we aren’t allowed to bring technology into our rooms. Exceptions are made for the house phone for music or audiobooks, and occasionally the tablet for school. I don’t know that I’ve seen someone using tech super healthily. Maybe my mom. Neither of my parents are that bad with it,…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
We don’t have a lot of boundaries, but we didn’t get our own phones until last year or the year before that. I think the main thing is that phones have to be in the living room at night—which is a law I’m we have because I had the bad habit of being on my phone late into the night and even really early in the morning, watchin…[Read more]
-
-GRCR- replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Alright, filled it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Aight Jonas, did it
My boundaries aren’t super good right now, but this semester was technology-heavy because of my thesis, so I’ve been focusing on that. I think stress avoidance plays a huge factor for me, and being on technology distracting myself is better than crashing in a stressful situation.
And in all honesty, the things I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
It’s up to you. Most names have been used for popular media characters at some time in the past. Your character’s identity doesn’t ride on how original their name is. But if it bothers you too much, change it.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I’ve always been picky about who to kill off, I’m a strong believer in having thematic reasons and not just irl logical reasons, or even emotional reasons. Can’t just kill them off to make people sad. But this character ticks off all the requirements.
Technically I can bring parts of them back. The magic system allows dead…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
My parents use their phones in a healthy way, as does the husband and wife of dear family friends. (their kids don’t have phones either) but honestly the majority of the people i see and know spend more time on their phone than on anything else.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
“May you please explain that? Are you quiet? Dangerous? Do you often solve mysteries? Or start them? And does this relate to how you are a thief?
It means no one knows anything about me.
“Oh…. Those are some…. awful descriptions! Uhm…. do you have any friends? And do you know why people call you that? Maybe you should try putti…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Celarent: Given my criminal background, I find it unlikely that even my good look and charm [he smiles] will be enough to get me elected to Council in a few years when I’m old enough to run. If I can buy off a few people, or bribe leading politicians to endorse me, my chances of winning are much higher.
*chokes* Mel, she sounds…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Alas, almost no one spreads exciting rumors about me, but my brother once told his friends that I’d tried to burn the house down, which is mostly untrue. I didn’t try to, and almost nothing burned. I’ve heard that the girl down the street’s parents may be associated with an evil plot against America, but that was from my grandma, and she…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I am usually awoken by a maid around 7. I am dressed and my hair is done. Then I am escorted to the dining hall. After breakfast, quite formal usually, I have schooling. My first subject is math.
[Vyette thinks for a minute]Â Important decisions? My father will not even allow me to marry the man whom I want. I am not sure which man…[Read more]
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
By the way @peoples, do you all baptize infants? Why or why not?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 5 months ago
Basically, everything @whalekeeper said. XD
If someone walked into a room and shouted fire, I could say I believe them all I want to, but if I have faith in what they are saying, I will actually get out of the building.
What if you believe them, but the door jams and you can’t access a window? Sometimes baptism is not possible, and to say…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
*mourns the state of the world*
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Mornings are best…at 12:00-200am.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
absolutely not! Mornings are the awesomest!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
 the person who wakes up at 5:00 every morning because she likes it
*gasp* I thought those people were myths!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
XD He was sick today, which is unfortunate, but at least he behaved.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 20 out!
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Anyone want to take a survey for an essay I'm writing? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I filled it out! I’m a sheltered homeschooler with no phone, so I’m definitely not average here. XD
- Load More
