@highscribeofaetherium
Active 4 days, 9 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
 but the beginning doesn’t include any huge brave decisions because it’s setting up the status quo.
He could make a minor brave decision like a phone call.Â
If your world has phone calls. -
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
Yes! Agreed.
At least Martin made the right choice. I would argue his death scene was the most frightening one I’ve written.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh really? I love them. It’s so fun to start tying them together in subtle ways.
Oh don’t get me wrong, I still love it.

And neither of the two guys have met. 😂
And that’s when things get fun, when characters are technically connected but they haven’t met yet
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 23!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Oh really? I love them. It’s so fun to start tying them together in subtle ways.
In the first one, all three end up frequenting the same cafe at different times, and only a few readers pick that up because I never state the name, but I describe the surroundings the same. Things like that.
One of the MC’s works with another…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Ikr? Awesome
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Graphic novel artists are the goat, for real. I don’t know how they do it.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
my brain: he just got SHOT and is BLEEDING OUT IN A FLOODING UNDERWATER FACILITY and you’re commenting on the LINEWORK????
Having no emotional connection to Sniper, my eyes immediately go to the art technique. I’m heartless. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Multiple POVs are lowkey traumatizing for my brain because you have to tie so many different colored strings together. It’s madness. Madness, I tell yea.
Escape while you still can… *Gazes into the distance* *Flops face down into my pile of manuscripts*
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Ooo! Cool!
I did one with the first book in the series and I’ve decided to keep going with it thought the whole trilogy.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
🤣 I figured Crosshair would go through something like that since you like him so much
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Well then, you’re much less responsible for torture than me, lol. I still haven’t found anyone who’s done the same things I’ve done.
I like the line work on that panel, verrry nice.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
I know nothing about season 2 girl, I haven’t watched it. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
But it’s a three-way POV, so there are two other MCs.
Three-way POVs for the win. 🙃 I’m doing the same thing with my dream project. It’s so complex though, takes forever to figure out. But it is easier to make one MC less likable and tuck their POV under the rug until they’ve developed enough to root for.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 5 months ago
Does the hunger games thingy count as fan fiction though?
Never thought of it that way before, but yeah, you’re right.
I’m kinda busy rn too. (Finally got a job yayyyyyyy)
Yesssss 🎉😁 Finally!! That’s great!!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
Nope, he’s an MC. But it’s a three-way POV, so there are two other MCs.
He’s also an interesting character because of his job…. so he has that going for him.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing Neurodivergent/The Psychological Issues of Characters in the forum Characters 1 year, 5 months ago
I’m just going to let him grow on people as the story goes.
That makes sense. Is he a side character? I feel as if side characters are given more grace when it comes to these things because the story’s POV doesn’t depend on them. Protagonists with that personality are more difficult because readers don’t want to deal with that r…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 5 months ago
- Load More
