@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 18 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
🤣 I love that. Ellie is relatable, especially with the over-sensitivity.
I’d say identifying with my characters happens with me as well, but lots of the time the traits are negative thought patterns I need to grow out of. The only cases where I can identify with actual mental conditions the characters have are Marcel, Lucille, and S…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
*stares back* So you’re ugly then.
[Barnes laughs]
*peers back at meme topic* Have you ever had a stranger ask you on a date?
“Yes. Multiple times. Maybe that counts as a response to your previous point.”
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Looks good! I say go for it if you’re deciding on a pose for coloring or something.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m now realizing I can’t think of any of my characters who don’t have any mental thingys, lol. Lois and Liko are probably normal? Idk
For real. A lot of the time I don’t realize a character has something until I’ve used them for a year or whatever. Then there’s a period where you question whether or not you have the thing because you…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago

Really sorry for the bad quality. The splotch by his mouth is not supposed to be there btw. This is my sketch so far for Baron. I’ve gone through many different poses, and was wondering for feedback, how good is this?
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Stares at the interviewer for a long time until they get the gist] “…Cosmetics.”
*stares back* So you’re ugly then.
*peers back at meme topic* Have you ever had a stranger ask you on a date?
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I figured that was the case – I just phrased it as acting because he said he was an actor – but it was worth a shot.
I love tacos! ^D^
She does in fact love tacos lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
heh, heh. I’m back after a considerable amount of time, as usual.
Who is your favorite person?
“The man who took all my photographs. I really appreciate them.”
Why do you always wear a mask?
[Stares at the interviewer for a long time until they get the gist] “…Cosmetics.”
…
1. Do you have any family or…
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I just realized I forgot to reply here.😬 Good section!
Hallie just wanted to be dateless for the rest of high school just to spite Katrina.
*snorts* Take out the first “just” though.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Ewwwwww.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I haven’t. But I wouldn’t mind finding a sentient booger on the forest floor, I agree.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I mean… she introduced herself to Cassius. We can say he sorta remembers her name even though he’s acting as Arnan.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
My mom gets frustrated because they eat her plants. XD
The picture isn’t mine, but I have held them before. And stepped on them. Barefoot.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Cool! We do confirmations too, but don’t change our names.
Ewww, you’re holding it?! Slugs are cute, but they’re so slimy!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel leaned close to Leander, whispering, “He doesn’t know what ‘flippancy’ means, does he?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I need to develop Gabriel’s dialogue more. He has chosen an interesting word choice, and I like it.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel turned back towards Arnan and Leander. “I already know why you wear a mask. To you, it is merely a flippancy.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Welcome to the fold, Rina. *Snatches her and drops her into my personal collection of children*
- Load More

