@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 16 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
Help! My brain hurts! It cannot accept this!

-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
I have to to the American dollar, but now I need to do more math.
Can’t you just use an online USD to CAD converter?
Okay, about $689.23 in Canadian dollars…. if I did that right.
Ah. Thank you.
Oh right. Julian and Leon do just about everything together, so sometimes I forget that they aren’t always meeting the same people. &#x…
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper @the_lost-journal
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel sighed. The night seemed peaceful so far. No direwolf howl, only one monster attack, and as long as they avoided the purple vines and didn’t climb the walls, they didn’t have to worry much so far. He watched Cassius’s and Leander’s sleeping forms, wondering about childhood. After a c…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
Equivalent in the Canadian dollar please.
Dude. Seriously?
I have to to the American dollar, but now I need to do more math. 😭
Just a minute.
Okay, about $689.23 in Canadian dollars…. if I did that right.
I would expect Julian to give Leon a look or say something like ‘you know this guy’ before saying something lik…
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
When Gabriel turned away, Barnes took it as a sign that he wasn’t totally enthusiastic about guard duty. She crossed one of her arms over her chest. “Alright, then.”
She took a couple steps down the next passage, and ignored the rattling sounds from the hedges. Little blue plants on the maze floor reached up to…[Read more]
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
25 gold pieces
That’s a lot of money.
Equivalent in the Canadian dollar please.
Julian should be happy since he was complaining that he wasn’t worth more earlier.
That’s enough to buy a pair of fine horses of a good piece of land.
Okay. That helps.
“The Empire killed my brother, that is why we ran,” Julian added.
I would expect…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@theducktator @loopylin @grcr @elishavet-pidyon @ellette-giselle
So, the afternoon of the 24th looks like the best option. 🙃 Throwing out a time here—
3 PM EST
2 PM CST
1 PM MST
12 PM PST
(I don’t know if I got all those acronyms right, but we’ll roll with it.)
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
Gabriel’s eyes drooped under his mask. As Barnes spoke, he started awake. “Do whatever.” He turned his back to Barnes and the other sleep two, taking off his mask and punching himself in the face to wake up. He couldn’t fall asleep. He didn’t trust the maze, and he also didn’t trust that L…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
ugh KP signed me out as I went to post, no!
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
The amount of options for items/spells/whatever is insane. I’m loving it. Now it’s time to design a warlock without any prior knowledge of the game and horribly underestimate the amount of information I need on a character sheet.
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Tadaaaa, I got me some books!

-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
”Correct about… what?’ Barnes looked around.
Ignoring her words, Cassius already lay on the ground as he had before. Soon he was quiet and resting peacefully. It was like nothing had happened.
As Leander settled down as well, Barnes stared off into the maze again and tried to tune out. Her fingers twinged at th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
“Pardon me for asking – hm.” Barnes hesitated. She absently shook the cigarette box in her pocket. “I’m having trouble understanding the suddenness of this. Wouldn’t you already know this? Have you never thought about your childhood or your father before?”
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@the_lost-journal @whalekeeper
The Protector—Gabriel
“Relax.” Gabriel adjusted his position, sitting with his legs crossed. “Inhale…hold it…exhale. Calm down your heart rate, it’s distressing you.”
Gabriel avoided Barnes’s question purposefully. What would everyone think if they knew his real age? Maybe they wouldn’t care, or they’d never r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Barnes
Suddenly Cassius burst again. His weight shifted on the ground beside Barnes as he slumped over. His voice trembled.
How was Barnes supposed to react? The kid had made so many random declarations that this one could be just as short-lived.
“If you really are nineteen,” She said slowly, “I’m sorry for you. But you…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Final book in the The Flames of Hope Saga: The Dawn Will Come in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed @hybridlore @koshka @keilah-h @elishavet-pidyon @linus-smallprint
NEXT SECTION!!!
Leon and Julian enjoyed their time with Konner and his family, and the notice was almost forgotten in Julian’s pocket.
It was evening that they returned home. Fox had come back from the carpenters where he…
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Okay, sure. Anyone is welcome to help with the feedback portion even if they don’t want to participate in the writing.
Great!
Okay!
Of course you will. You didn’t have a choice!
Sounds good!
An outline would be purely optional, and for anyone who does make one, i…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Maybe…….
In my world we don’t get to plan that far ahead. So I guess set the date and we’ll see if I can make it.
- Load More
