@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 10 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
That worked! I’ll read through it later.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Crashed? Like a vehicle accident?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
My sister accidentally deleted the file, but has now restored it. You should be able to use the link now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
wait…. did this hot my inbox really late….. or was I on there before it was released?! 😱
I literally just got done commenting and editing chapter 32
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It just wrapped up, so I should have time now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
No kidding.
Plus someone crashed me yesterday going into town. Add that to the list. 🙄
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
If you need to finish your school first, I think she will understand
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
The link won’t let me on for some reason.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Understandable. With the weddings and grad’s you’ve had, I know it can be hard to find the time.
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh no, I completely forgot about that! I’m still interested; it just got lost in the last few weeks of school.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m so sorry, I have been swamped. I kept trying, but i just haven’t got the time right now.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh yes, an email thread would be best.
Oh, did you see that I have a chapter of the first book out?
I greatly needs your opinion!!
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic An Adventure Story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@keilah-h @ellette-giselle @grcr @the_lost-journal @hybridlore @theducktator @stephie
Hey, are any of you still reading through my sister’s book?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@whalekeeper @stephie @theducktator @ellette-giselle @keilah-h
Chapter 32 out!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 3 months ago
*Screams and dances in a circle*
OH MY WORD!!!!!!!!
I so want Leo to meet Cass now. Those two would get along so well.
and all the world would suffer for it.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Sounds good.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Wait until I am back on please.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
haha… yeah. Uh, it went through some more rewrites. Again.
Okay then, sounds good.
Shall i still tag you, or do you want to just let me know when you’re back on?
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Ah yes, I remember the first couple of chapters of this on in The Chat Chat.
But yeah, I’m going to be taking a break from my computer after I finish the draft of my current project. But once I am done my break I will let you know and can help out from there.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @linus-smallprint  @theducktator  @grcr
( @kyronthearcanin    @whalekeeper      @jonas     @power ) Y’all haven’t responded, so I’ll tag you for now, but let me know if you don’t want me to anymore.
Okay all, chapter 1 is out. I’m using Microsoft Word. I think if…[Read more]
- Load More
