@highscribeofaetherium
Active 3 days, 8 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
FIREQUACKER replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT! *dives into a volcano*
-
FIREQUACKER posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
Rereading Stormlight Archive; won’t be super active till that’s done.
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 35th out!
At more chapters than the last book now. But not more words so far.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay, have fun!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
Leaving for my friend’s wedding in a few minutes. Won’t be back until late this night. I’m running some of the behind the scenes.
Plus, I don’t see any edits so I’m assuming only a few people got yesterday’s chapters read. So, I’ll…[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks!! Those kinds of doodles only take me ten minutes. I should make more of them.
The game showcase tonight sadly didn’t have Silksong. But they teased it a few times, which was funny. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Silksong fanart for tonight!! May your silk always be strong.

-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
All I know is one of us is right…
Lolol!
Great quotes. He seems to have a lot of personality. XD
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
and anyone else interested….. @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
I’ll have to listen to it later with my headphones!
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
If anyone is interested, I would have to call this the theme song of the book.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks!! I really like these moodboards too. I love the feel.
Aw thanks! I love Amber.
Hmm. We’ll have to see.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Hah, yes!
Sure! By the way, I liked the moodboards you already posted. Amber’s was really pretty. *is now remembering that name, and wonders when she is coming into the story*
I see similarities between Joseph’s story and this one. It feels like we’re going to time jump (also, you said that this story is about a young man……[Read more]
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Beast. *sigh* almost as bad as Smaug the laptop.
Good. I like Jim too! ☺️
Want me to make a moodboard for him?!
Poor kiddo.
Hmm, I guess you’ll have to keep reading to find out.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
KP just ate my post and went really weird…
I like Jim a lot.
I knew his parents were going to die once they hid Jonathan, but before that, no.
Does the story time jump after this, or does the whole book happen when Jonathan is nine?
- Load More
