@highscribeofaetherium
Active 2 days, 4 hours ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 2794
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s like rage quitting for readers! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Lolol.
See, I told you, people throw books across the room. If you had ended it there, definitely a book throwing moment.
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Barnes
When the hole disappeared at the imp’s command, Barnes smiled faintly under her mask. A poker face came in handy. “If those two girls get into trouble, you will open a tunnel for them until the coast is clear. There must always be a way out.”
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
hmm. yeah, I suppose.
Did you see what Abby said at the end of the last chapter? Cracks me up every time I read the comment.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
True.
I don’t know what I expected, but I wasn’t very surprised that the boy fought him. 314 must have been the exception.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh that. hehe.
Yeah, well he was a little bit over the edge.
Did you expect the boy to fight him, or to try and run away with him?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
The cliffhanger!!!!!
I didn’t expect Jonathan to go chasing after the boy. I thought he meant like, I have to do something… long term. Not immediately. 😂
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
what are you mad about now?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
Linus Smallprint replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy – Book II: The Sword in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@ellette-giselle @stephie @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theducktator
Chapter the 40th out!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Both. Path of Pain is the hardest platforming area in the game, and since I rarely play video games, it’s taking a lot of time.
-
Ellette Giselle replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
@hybridlore    @koshka    @keilah-h     @elishavet-pidyon     @theducktator    @grcr  @whalekeeper
NEXT CHAPTERS!!!
22-23!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Hollow Knight: Path of Pain has a clutch on my soul

-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Okay, that’s okay!
-
Ruth replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@jonas @everyone else
So, I’m sorry, I thought i could do this, but so far it looks like I can’t. Not for lack of time atm, but from lack of inspiration. I’ve been wracking my brain, I have tons of story ideas, but none of them are stories I want to tell right now. From either the plot, the character or the message, none of them are hitting me. I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
It’s from Clangers! I used to watch it and it popped into my head yesterday.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
Posting videos under my banner looks way too big. Lol
-
Ruth replied to the topic Nonhuman Sentient Beings in the forum Fantasy 1 year, 3 months ago
lol! So Sniper
-
Cloaked Mystery replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Oh, yeah, I should probably look at getting that set up. Thanks for the reminder!
This is my plan: based on the questions I asked in that form, I’ll try to come up with a reasonable way to split people up so that everyone can read something they’ll hopefully enjoy. So, everyone will be assigned to read and give feedback on a specific…[Read more]
- Load More
